• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vandals splash paint on Lincoln Memorial

The vandals who did the crime were probably the republican party tea party types.

ohhh those dadberned pesky kids...poor devils are probabbly bored... blah blah blah

they are assholes..... they should be publicly lashed/caned for their crimes.

Obviously done by The Green Party. Who knew?

ohhh those dadberned pesky kids...poor devils are probabbly bored... blah blah blah

they are assholes..... they should be publicly lashed/caned for their crimes.

If kids were given a beating when they're wrong they wouldn't commit crimes..

A beating or public humiliation is a concept they understand.

I guess they didn't want slavery ended. We can always change that, you know...

Put the little ****s to work and pay them for their time.

That worked for me.

If you have a kid that values nothing let them work because they will value their time and work.

If kids were given a beating when they're wrong they wouldn't commit crimes..

A beating or public humiliation is a concept they understand.

I wouldn't say a beating would stop them from committing crimes... but it sure would make the smart ones think twice.:lol:

that's not the society we live in though.. I wouldn't be surprised if the society we live in would reward them for their artistic contributions or give em a "you're a special snowflake" ribbon.

Back
Top Bottom