• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vandals hit Black churches during weekend pro-Trump rallies

MTAtech

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Vandals hit Black churches during weekend pro-Trump rallies
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vandals tore down a Black Lives Matter banner and sign from two historic Black churches in downtown Washington and set the banner ablaze as nighttime clashes Saturday between pro-Donald Trump supporters and counterdemonstrators erupted into violence and arrests.

They also attacked people on the streets.

These people are dangerous just as the Nazis were dangerous in 1935.

sjmay

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Extremely dangerous,

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Extremely wrong and I hope the perpetrators of violence are arrested...but leftists shitting themselves over this are SUCH piece of shit hypocrites. This kind of violent bullshit has been going on for 4 years and the idiot leftists have done nothing but cheered the violence on.

MTAtech

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Extremely wrong and I hope the perpetrators of violence are arrested...but leftists shitting themselves over this are SUCH piece of shit hypocrites. This kind of violent bullshit has been going on for 4 years and the idiot leftists have done nothing but cheered the violence on.
“Leftists” did not cheer on the Nazi who ran over and killed a demonstrator in Charlottesville.

VanceMack

MSG Benavides TAB
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
“Leftists” did not cheer on the Nazi who ran over and killed a demonstrator in Charlottesville.
Piece of shit idiot leftists have been cheering on the violence and murder and destruction caused by their fellow like minded piece of shit leftists for 4 years. No one is cheering on the piece of shit that ran over a protester.

gulfman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
They look like peaceful protestors to me

GDViking

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I like the guy who calls someone a ***** and throws the most limp wristed punch I have ever seen...

What a punk...

Taylor

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
They did cheer on the Nazi BLM leader who ran over a crowd of peaceful Trump supporters in California.

Top Bottom