• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Vampire' Graves Uncovered in Poland.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Archaeologists in Poland believe they've made a startling discovery: a group of vampire graves.

The graves were discovered during the construction of a roadway near the Polish town of Gliwice, where archaeologists are more accustomed to finding the remains of World War II soldiers, according to The Telegraph.

But instead of soldiers, the graves contained skeletons whose heads had been severed and placed on their legs. This indicated to the archaeologists that the bodies had been subject to a ritualized execution designed to ensure the dead stayed dead, The Telegraph reports

In other cases, the body of a suspected vampire might be staked to the ground, pinning the corpse into place with a stake made of metal or wood. In 2012, archaeologists in Bulgaria found two skeletons with iron rods piercing their chests, indicating they may have been considered vampires.

The practice of decapitating the bodies of suspected vampires before burial was common in Slavic countries during the early Christian era, when pagan beliefs were still widespread.....snip~

'Vampire' Graves Uncovered in Poland

Also, they said they were buried with no jewelry, or any items that could help to identify when and what time they were buried. Could have been satanic too. Doesn't necessarily mean they were killed and feared coming back as a Vampire.

Archaeologists in Poland believe they've made a startling discovery: a group of vampire graves.

The graves were discovered during the construction of a roadway near the Polish town of Gliwice, where archaeologists are more accustomed to finding the remains of World War II soldiers, according to The Telegraph.

But instead of soldiers, the graves contained skeletons whose heads had been severed and placed on their legs. This indicated to the archaeologists that the bodies had been subject to a ritualized execution designed to ensure the dead stayed dead, The Telegraph reports

In other cases, the body of a suspected vampire might be staked to the ground, pinning the corpse into place with a stake made of metal or wood. In 2012, archaeologists in Bulgaria found two skeletons with iron rods piercing their chests, indicating they may have been considered vampires.

The practice of decapitating the bodies of suspected vampires before burial was common in Slavic countries during the early Christian era, when pagan beliefs were still widespread.....snip~

'Vampire' Graves Uncovered in Poland

Also, they said they were buried with no jewelry, or any items that could help to identify when and what time they were buried. Could have been satanic too. Doesn't necessarily mean they were killed and feared coming back as a Vampire.

Yes. they certainly were not vampires. vampires do not exist.
We are just a fiction of your imagination. I mean they are just a figment of your imagination. You have nothing to fear from us. I mean from them.

Yes. they certainly were not vampires. vampires do not exist.
We are just a fiction of your imagination. I mean they are just a figment of your imagination. You have nothing to fear from us. I mean from them.

I wouldn't worry anyways. I eat a lot of garlic bread. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom