• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Values of we Republicans

There are tens of thousands of laws. Created by Democrats,. Law function to put the end to freedom.

Why do you approve this use of laws?

Then surely you must disapprove of a “law and order” president.

Is it too much to ask of the Democrats posting here on this topic to stick to facts and not indulge yourself in petty insults??

Hey who was the US president who won by twllung women political rivals on stage he wouldn’t do them?

I shall post more of our Values

Starting with this one

Ours is a very human cause for very humane goals.

This Party, its good people, and its unquestionable devotion to freedom, will not fulfill the purposes of this campaign which we launch here now until our cause has won the day, inspired the world, and shown the way to a tomorrow worthy of all our yesteryears.

What a bunch of Hooey!

Republicans are the cause of much of America's demise

The values of Republicans is shown/tweeted daily by tRUMP.
It's not something to hang one's hat on.
dst.PNG

Happy American children overcoming the theft of their property by Democrats.
“That’s what inspired me,” he said. “What I would say to President Trump is, Lufkin, Texas has his back.”

Frankens’ girls, Grace, 6, and Aubrie, 10, were running around with their friend 10-year-old Allie Frost waving Trump flags, Back the Blue flags and U.S. flags. They were there to support Trump because he’s the president, Grace said.

“He is a good president,” Aubrie said.

“He loves America,” Allie said."

Why do you hate America again?

View attachment 67301804

Happy American children overcoming the theft of their property by Democrats.
“That’s what inspired me,” he said. “What I would say to President Trump is, Lufkin, Texas has his back.”

Frankens’ girls, Grace, 6, and Aubrie, 10, were running around with their friend 10-year-old Allie Frost waving Trump flags, Back the Blue flags and U.S. flags. They were there to support Trump because he’s the president, Grace said.

“He is a good president,” Aubrie said.

“He loves America,” Allie said."

Why do you hate America again?
As tRUMP often tweets, fake news.

How's your wife's bruises healing?

As tRUMP often tweets, fake news.

How's your wife's bruises healing?

So you made a lying generalization and got caught. Dont cry. It will be ok. Think of it as a chance for self improvement.

Were those values, I personally would have posted those.

When I was a very loyal Democrat, one trick was to tell us, republicans are for the rich. Republicans are for all Americans. The Rich are not some hateful class, they simply made more income. Take Obama. As Senator his wages were less than $170,000 per year. Did he get evil when he was paid to be president, $450,000 and perks? Did he get very evil by amazing in 4 years around 40 million dollars?

Did Oprah Winfrey get to be an evil woman when she was making around $450,000,000 per year? That is close to half a billion dollars per 12 months.

Corporations. This nation created the Corporation. As such, the idea was to collect a lot more funds due to the need for more funds for things like new railroads, airplanes, and factories and even now, huge ranches and farms. The normal earner is not able to produce for Americans. America is vast and very populated so naturally the need for corporations has grown. The medical advances are due to corporations, science is composed of corporations, Tesla Motors is a corporation that makes electric cars.

So the word Corporation is not equal to evil.
Did you know Oprah Winfrey opened up her house in Chicago to Sailors going through Bootcamp on Thanksgiving, giving them dinner and a place to relax for one day while they went through basic training? It was/is called Adopt a Sailor program. She apparently doesn't talk about it, but I know because I was going through Boot camp at just the right point to get adopted. While I did not go to Oprah Winfrey's home, some of those in my division did. Oprah is a very generous and caring person.

Corporations are not evil, nor are all rich people. But many of the 1% are greedy and willing to do a lot to make themselves more money, regardless of whom they may harm.

The values of Republicans is shown/tweeted daily by tRUMP.
It's not something to hang one's hat on.

So you made a lying generalization and got caught. Dont cry. It will be ok. Think of it as a chance for self improvement.
You respond with a lie?
Now, you don't think tRUMP speaks for republicans? While you post like tRUMP tweets!!

Don't cry. Donnie speaks for you

Back
Top Bottom