• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vagina Candle Almost Burns Down Flat

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hardly a month goes by where I don't see a "Vagina Story about Gwyneth Paltrow" and it's always something from the fringe but this might be the dumbest one of all.
Who TF elected her Commissioner of Vaginas anyway?
Anyway, apparently one of her "Vagina Candles" exploded and almost burned down a flat in the UK. 🤣

Yeah, thanks Gwynnie, stuff your flaming vagina...
#narrowlyavoideddisaster #scentedcandlenightmares #gwynethpaltrowalmostkilledme.

New-Project-5.jpg

I've concluded that whenever Gwyneth Paltrow goes on about vag advice, I'm going to think of Mrs. Brown.

Thank God Mrs. Brown didn't decide to make one of her own!

Hardly a month goes by where I don't see a "Vagina Story about Gwyneth Paltrow" and it's always something from the fringe but this might be the dumbest one of all.
Anyway, apparently one of her "Vagina Candles" exploded and almost burned down a flat in the UK. 🤣

#narrowlyavoideddisaster #scentedcandlenightmares #gwynethpaltrowalmostkilledme.

New-Project-5.jpg

I've concluded that whenever Gwyneth Paltrow goes on about vag advice, I'm going to think of Mrs. Brown.

😑

I have never heard of such a thing.....words fail me.

New-Project-5.jpg

Doesn't speak very high of those actually purchasing such garbage.

You think the candle idea is crazy? How about the fact that they're selling for £57 or damned near $80USD?

Thank GAWD we don't elect actors or reality stars to run the Republic.... Imagine what we'd have if we did.... ✌
That could lead to some kind of 4 year national nightmare.

Joke starts at 1:21

If she flashed it, maybe I would care.

😑

I have never heard of such a thing.....words fail me.

Paltrow puts other quacks to shame.

She also sells egg-shaped mineral blobs, which purportedly convey "healing energies", provided you store them in your vagina. Don't believe me? Google the "goop egg."

The number of batshit things a person has to believe and the amount of basic knowledge that person has to lack for this to sound even remotely reasonable is staggering.

Reactions: Bum
Paltrow puts other quacks to shame.

She also sells egg-shaped mineral blobs, which purportedly convey "healing energies", provided you store them in your vagina. Don't believe me? Google the "goop egg."

The number of batshit things a person has to believe and the amount of basic knowledge that person has to lack for this to sound even remotely reasonable is staggering.

Just.....no. :(

To be fair, I'd put people who by £69 Gwyneth Paltrow categories at a similar level to people who believe what they read in the Daily Mail. :cool:

I very much doubt it "exploded" (not least as there is a picture of a singed but in-one-piece candle) and I very much doubt it was anywhere close to "burning down a flat". I suspect the initial incident was shocking but relatively minor and was posted about on social media (because what isn't these days), where the tabloid hacks picked it up and spun it in to The Towering Inferno 2!

Back
Top Bottom