• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vagina Beer - Just in time for Mother's Day!

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Recently divorced? Did you recently break-up with your best friend's wife? Still struggling under confines of religious teaching? Is your girlfriend or lover out of town? Need a fap beverage? So ugly and broke that you'll never get laid? Deployed to a 'stan country?

This beer is for you.

Just in time for Mother’s Day, The Order of Yoni is offering beer made with vaginal secretions. (Yoni is the Sanskrit word for “vagina.”) Curtis Cook, writing for the Willamette Week, found Yoni beer while researching a story about the transgender bathroom controversy. The beer’s site features a two minute-plus video on the benefits of drinking a woman’s essence.

“…free your fantasies and imagine that with a magic wand you can close it in one bottle of beer. The golden drink brewed with her lure and grace and flavored with instincts, which source we have identified. We have discovered a process of her essence of her femininity, her instincts by isolation of lactic acid bacteria from her vagina.”

Hmmmm, doesn't that sound great? Try some. It's like a sore dick. You can't beat it.

Thanks, Risky. Tell me more.

Well, I'm not so sure how this will work. My understanding is that lactobacillus kills yeast so I don't see how they're going to use it to make beer. That being said, the concept is interesting and anything that includes both beer and vagina can't be all bad.:lol:

Well, I'm not so sure how this will work. My understanding is that lactobacillus kills yeast so I don't see how they're going to use it to make beer. That being said, the concept is interesting and anything that includes both beer and vagina can't be all bad.:lol:

Yes it can. This is nothing but pure, unadulterated, ALL BAD. That's just nasty.

Drink 2 Vagina beers and you'll have to sit down to pee.

Well at least it's not fermented in vaginas, lol.

Is there a version made with tomato juice issued once per month?

Recently divorced? Did you recently break-up with your best friend's wife? Still struggling under confines of religious teaching? Is your girlfriend or lover out of town? Need a fap beverage? So ugly and broke that you'll never get laid? Deployed to a 'stan country?

This beer is for you.

[/SIZE]

Hmmmm, doesn't that sound great? Try some. It's like a sore dick. You can't beat it.

Thanks, Risky. Tell me more.

Meh...couldn't be any worse than Bud or Coors now could it?

Sounds disgusting to me. :shock:

This isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought they were going to use yeast cultured from women's vaginas to make the beer.

Back
Top Bottom