• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vaccines Won't Be Fully Approved For Another Six Months

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Is this misinformation or the truth? And yet many on the left want Covid passports now, even though the vaccines are not fully approved.

Is this misinformation or the truth? And yet many on the left want Covid passports now, even though the vaccines are not fully approved.

No source in the article. I'm hoping for quicker final approval.

It's true. We've known from the start that FDA approval takes at least six months.

People can wish for whatever they want, but full approval is going to be a Christmas gift.

It's true. We've known from the start that FDA approval takes at least six months.

People can wish for whatever they want, but full approval is going to be a Christmas gift.
In other words, people have a right to be cautious of the vaccine.

No source in the article. I'm hoping for quicker final approval.
It's accurate. Although it would be great if approval could be done faster, I don't believe it should be rushed. Too many are already hesitant about the vaccine because it was rushed. We definitely don't want to rush the extensive data review and analysis that happens during the approval process. There have been millions and millions of shots given--pharma companies had to submit 6 full months of data on those shots given.

Patience! Let's get this right the first time!

Do they think it's not going to be approved? When it is approved, will they take the word of the FDA since much of their skepticism has come from unverified sources whose message is the FDA, CDC et al. cannot be trusted?

Do they think it's not going to be approved? If it is approved, will they take the word of the FDA when much of their skepticism has come from unverified sources whose message is the FDA, CDC et.al. cannot be trusted?
No of course they won't. They have many other excuses in their pocket. But no sense giving them another one.

The Patents Office would not grant Fauci ( NIAID ) vaccine patents because the applications did not meet patentable , legal or clinical standards

Read that again . Let it sink in .

The proposed vaccines are not preventative .

They can never be patented as per current .

They do not meet legal and clinical minimum standards . SUCK ON THAT .

Not my opinion . Patent facts .

And DYOR

Uh, probably not:

"In a Friday statement, FDA commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock insisted that “the review of this [Biologics License Application] has been ongoing, is among the highest priorities of the agency, and the agency intends to complete the review far in advance of the… Goal Date” of 2022."

The Patents Office would not grant Fauci ( NIAID ) vaccine patents because the applications did not meet patentable , legal or clinical standards

And DYOR

Why would Fauci apply for a patent on the Covid vaccines? Do you even know what a patent is? o_O

It's accurate. Although it would be great if approval could be done faster, I don't believe it should be rushed. Too many are already hesitant about the vaccine because it was rushed. We definitely don't want to rush the extensive data review and analysis that happens during the approval process. There have been millions and millions of shots given--pharma companies had to submit 6 full months of data on those shots given.

Patience! Let's get this right the first time!
I don't disagree with your premise. My hope was that the technology available now would shorten the time. Is there a hard 'time that must pass' before final approval?

And DYOR

Odd. I don't recall Dr. Fauci working on his own vaccine. Please explain why the current vaccines do have patents. Thanks in advance!
:)

Do they think it's not going to be approved? When it is approved, will they take the word of the FDA since much of their skepticism has come from unverified sources whose message is the FDA, CDC et al. cannot be trusted?
What? It isn't approved! That means it is NOT approved. How do you know if it will be approved or not? If it was such a cut and dry thing it would already be approved, no need to wait six more months. Are you saying that the Biden administration should put pressure to get approval, instead of going through proper procedures? How would you have felt if Trump had done that? The fact is there is a certain percentage of Americans who aren't into chemicals and vaccines and the biggest part of the true anti-vaxxers pre-Covid were liberals. While I get my vaccinations, I believe those who don't want to get vaccinations or eat food with preservatives, etc.in them have the right to do so. Organic foods is big business now because many liberals don't trust man made chemicals and pharmacuticals. I roll my eyes at these people, however they do have some valid concerns and they have the right to have these concerns without people intimidating them to do something they don't think is right.

Odd. I don't recall Dr. Fauci working on his own vaccine. Please explain why the current vaccines do have patents. Thanks in advance!
Well, why not? Just about everyone on the left believed that Trump was working on his own vaccine.

Looks like faux and online propagandists are trying to scare people away from getting vaccinated again today.
Was the OP true or not? Was it misinformation? I thought you guys believed in facts but you seem to want to bury the facts that you don't want people to know.

I don't disagree with your premise. My hope was that the technology available now would shorten the time. Is there a hard 'time that must pass' before final approval?
No. They just have a LOT to review and analyze. I'm sure they have the computers going full tilt.

DYOR , and just remind yourself of exact positions held by Dr Death .

It is all in the public record , particularly if you know every Patent with its number.

That is , the Patents for the claimed novel corona virus which they wanted as SARS 2 Covid 19 which they had discovered over 20 years earlier and engineered -- originally as a delivery vector for a HIV vaccine .

Listen to the number one Patents expert in the world , Dr David Martin . And DYOR

Uh, probably not:

"In a Friday statement, FDA commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock insisted that “the review of this [Biologics License Application] has been ongoing, is among the highest priorities of the agency, and the agency intends to complete the review far in advance of the… Goal Date” of 2022."
Really? That would be great!

Was the OP true or not? Was it misinformation? I thought you guys believed in facts but you seem to want to bury the facts that you don't want people to know.
Who is you guys? Did i miss a meeting?

All vaccinations have the potential for reactions, even severe ones. Including fully approved ones.

What is your specific concern here?

Are you saying that the Biden administration should put pressure to get approval, instead of going through proper procedures?
That's exactly what Trump did to get the EUA. It seemed to work out okay.

Not to worry, even after it is FULLY approved those who believe in pseudo-science will still be spouting their nonsense, so nothing will have changed.

All vaccinations have the potential for reactions, even severe ones. Including fully approved ones.

What is your specific concern here?
My specific concern is liberals berating those who have reservations about the vaccine, calling them names, and humiliating them into submission for having valid concerns. My concern is for the misinformation from liberals burying the bad information and hyping up all the cheer leading for getting the vaccine. Congratulations to you for understanding that there are indeed concerns about the vaccines and that everyone has to make their own decision about their own health while not being intimidated into submission by out of control liberals who want to impose their will on everyone.

Back
Top Bottom