• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vaccine Mandates. Not Mask Mandates.

graymatter

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I say people should be FORCED to get a coronavirus vaccine if they're not willing to on their own. After all, it is they who are keeping the coronvirus going. I am sick of all the mask mandates. There is just going to be one coronavirus variant after another. So mask requirements will never end. I say let the unvaccinated die! And in case you're too stupid to know the difference between being vaccinated and unvaccinated, maybe this graph will help.

vaccinated vs unvaccinated.png

I think we should have neither vaccine mandates nor mask mandates.

The vaccines are here, they're safe and they're effective. Anyone who wants one can get one. Anyone who doesn't can exercise their right to not get one. And if I happen to cough on that person and inadvertently infect them, and they die horribly as a result, well I of course am not going to lose any sleep over it since they made their choice.

I'm tired of wearing masks to protect anti-vaxxer snowflakes from getting sick. If they want to remain healthy, they know what to do. If they want to roll the dice and risk removing themselves from the gene pool, we can replace them with legal immigrants.

The vaccines are here, they're safe and they're effective. Anyone who wants one can get one. Anyone who doesn't can exercise their right to not get one. And if I happen to cough on that person and inadvertently infect them, and they die horribly as a result, well I of course am not going to lose any sleep over it since they made their choice.

I'm tired of wearing masks to protect anti-vaxxer snowflakes from getting sick. If they want to remain healthy, they know what to do. If they want to roll the dice and risk removing themselves from the gene pool, we can replace them with legal immigrants.

When it comes to rights, there is a point at which a line must be drawn. For the good of the general public. The unvaccinated shouldn't have the right to keep the coronavirus going. They shouldn't have the right to infect and possibly kill others. They shouldn't have the right to make everybody else wear masks. As for illegal immigrants, I would prefer the coronavirus over them.

I say people should be FORCED to get a coronavirus vaccine if they're not willing to on their own. After all, it is they who are keeping the coronvirus going. I am sick of all the mask mandates. There is just going to be one coronavirus variant after another. So mask requirements will never end. I say let the unvaccinated die! And in case you're too stupid to know the difference between being vaccinated and unvaccinated, maybe this graph will help.

View attachment 67386274
What’s the source for the chart? Those numbers seem kinda low.

If they make a vaccine that prevents infection then everyone should be forced to get vaccinated. Those who have not been vaccinated are stupid. We have a lot of stupid people in this world. This is the real problem. The other problem is it’s obvious the FDA, CDC, WHO etc are all in the pockets ofthe vaccine makers. This has brought out the anti vaxx creeps. Given all this, the vaccines do work well. The stupid people ignore this.

This is pretty much how I feel...up to the point of hospitals becoming overloaded.

View attachment 67386274
Well I, for one, look forward to having a thorough and lengthy discussion with you on this.

Nope. The chart doesn't help because it does nothing to identify who those "hospitalized" are. Nor how serious their conditions are.

Are they those already most at risk? Like the Obese, the very Old, and those abusing drugs, all of whom already have multiple pre-existing medical conditions?

That's what all the data show are those most at risk of adverse Covid effects. The very same most at-risk for annual Flu.

So I say we should be focused on the factors that make so many people who ARE affected more resilient to disease.

Like push for a generally healthier society. Reduce obesity with proper dietary education and weight loss programs. Get rid of "fat acceptance" ideology. Most importantly, regulate the food industry to reduce added sugars in food.

Encourage people to stop smoking, drinking, and using drugs that are known to impede the immune system.

Meanwhile, for the elderly that are already in bad physical condition, encourage vaccines, not by fearmongering, but explaining the dangers and convincing them to do so willingly.

Last edited:
I say people should be FORCED to get a coronavirus vaccine if they're not willing to on their own. After all, it is they who are keeping the coronvirus going.
No mandates at all. Freedom is too important to start chipping away at.

Get yourself vaccinated, and your family. Find other ways to get the idiots to vaccinate themselves. Fines. Denial into places like museums and theatres and deny them entrance into hospitals behind the vaccinated and charge them a shit ton of money for medical insurance. Stuff like that.

You know. They should start with me.

Force the vaccine.😊

If they can force me, the rest of the holdouts are screwed

Is a vaccine really “effective” if you have to get it 4 or more times in less than a year?

Is a vaccine really “effective” if you have to get it 4 or more times in less than a year?
ssshhh.

The vax addicts are waiting for the word to hammer down on that 4th elixir. Most double vaxed said screw it at 2. You know, past the fool me once, fool me twice, but 3 times they said no way.

View attachment 67386274

Unfortunately, your goal of letting everyone die seems unlikely to be fulfilled by Covid. The newer variants seem to be weak tea for your intentions.

The Flu and the Common Cold seem to be having about as much lethality now as the Current Covid Variants.

If that is your thinking, if you are ever bitten by a rabid animal, you should forgo the rabies vaccine as it requires 4 doses.

If that is your thinking, if you are ever bitten by a rabid animal, you should forgo the rabies vaccine as it requires 4 doses.

Seems like a non-answer.

When the folks making the recommendations on how many and how often the "vaccine" is needed are the same folks standing to make a bunch of money from increased frequency, the recommendation seems open to criticism.

Could be that I'm just too suspicious.

Seems like a non-answer.

When the folks making the recommendations on how many and how often the "vaccine" is needed are the same folks standing to make a bunch of money from increased frequency, the recommendation seems open to criticism.

Feel free to consult with a medical professional.

Seems like a non-answer.

You think pharma makes more money selling you a vaccine at 18 dollars, or anti-virals at thousands of dollars?

If we want to mandate something, vaccine mandates make a lot more sense than mask mandates. They are more effective and less invasive.

But at this stage in the pandemic, I think we've pretty much run the course on vaccine mandates for adults. Let's add them to the standard schedule of mandatory vaccines for schoolchildren, and continue mandating them in situations where the government has more direct control (e.g. military, prison guards, health care workers) like we do for lots of other diseases. And over time the proportion of vaccinated adults will approach the vaccine uptake rate for other infectious diseases.

Back
Top Bottom