• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VA Secretary Bob McDonald Likens VA Wait Times to Wating in Line at Disney World

I'm sure you have a great deal to wonder about

I'd say that I wonder why rightwingers love to hide behind the flag, but I know it's because they're cowards

Cowards, you say. How many years did you serve? Did you go to BASIC training? Did you go to AIT? Do you know what IDP on your LES means? It's easy to call someone a coward but it means a lot more if you have the fruit salad on your chest and hash marks on your sleeve to back that up.

You can refresh the "whats new" button at any given moment and see the same silly crap from the left.

"Liberals do it too" is not an answer to my question - it's a childish retort from those who can't defend themselves.

Cowards, you say. How many years did you serve? Did you go to BASIC training? Did you go to AIT? Do you know what IDP on your LES means? It's easy to call someone a coward but it means a lot more if you have the fruit salad on your chest and hash marks on your sleeve to back that up.

More "hiding behind the flag". Why do rightwingers hate the military so much?

I'm sure you have a great deal to wonder about

I'd say that I wonder why rightwingers love to hide behind the flag, but I know it's because they're cowards

Can you show proof of this other than your one liner attacks?

Speaking of one-liners:

You can refresh the "whats new" button at any given moment

That was all that was required to make my point.

You on the other hand accuse 47% of society as being cowards, and we both know that a accusation like that requires some explaining if anyone is to take you seriously.

That was all that was required to make my point.

You have no point

You on the other hand accuse 47% of society as being cowards, and we both know that a accusation like that requires some explaining if anyone is to take you seriously.

47%??!!!??

:lamo

The rightwing extremists who share your beliefs are nothing more than the fringe and they make up a very small share of the population

First, I'd like to point out that while the Secretary's words were insensitive at best, they were taken out of context.

Next, the 307,000 figure has been resoundingly debunked.

Fiorina’s Unsupported Claim about VA Deaths

Trump says 300,000 veterans died waiting VA care | PolitiFact Virginia

Then we have the IG's conclusion:

"Most of the pending records are old and inactive and many of them were misclassified."

Finally, the VA is overwhelmed with Iraq/Afghanistan returnees as well as aging Vietnam War vets. If only former presidents had earmarked sufficient funds to care for them and if only Congress would have approved our current President's funding requests fully.

Back
Top Bottom