• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Va. Appeals Court Won't Re-Hear Transgender Bathroom Access Case

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A federal appeals court Tuesday declined to re-hear a case involving a Virginia transgender student, a victory for the student and advocates of transgender rights.

And, since North Carolina is also within the jurisdiction of the 4th Circuit, and since it is doubtful that SCOTUS will accept the case, due to it likely resulting in a 4-4 split, thus reaffirming the 4th Circuit's decision, it means that North Carolina's HB2 is effectively dead!! Stick a fork in it. It's done.

Article is here.

all the members on this court should be removed.

for tramping on the rights of women. women in general should
be absolutely abhorrent now in the fact that they now
have on privacy rights at all to their bathroom or locker room.

I guess I will have to tell my daughter if she thinks there are boys
in the bathroom that she needs to go get a teacher same with the locker
room she will just have to be late till they are out of it.

this is a sad day in America when every special cookie has more rights
of everyone else.

what is worse is that this isn't based on any law it is based on PC only.

1.)all the members on this court should be removed.

2.)for tramping on the rights of women. women in general should

3.) I guess I will have to tell my daughter if she thinks there are boys

4.)this is a sad day in America when every special cookie has more rights
of everyone else.

5.) what is worse is that this isn't based on any law it is based on PC only.

1.) theres no legal or logical justification for that
2.) WHat factual rights are you talking about and how were they actually "trampled"
What factual privacy rights pertaining to the restroom and how are those affected?

3.) you can tell her what you like and the school will tell her what she needs to do based on their choice. LMAO

4.) what factual MORE rights and what factual "special group"

5.) false, its based on not being discriminatory without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

for tramping on the rights of women. women in general should

this is a sad day in America when every special cookie has more rights
of everyone else.

what is worse is that this isn't based on any law it is based on PC only.

You can always home school instead of relying on the government to do it.

For thousands of years, the boys peed there, and the girls peed there.

Now, we can't even handle that.

But such is, when the DNA mutates.

You can always home school instead of relying on the government to do it.

or I might consider private school.
however I also pay the government to see
that the rights of my son and daughter are protect

not over thrown.

of course I can't take any government seriously when it ignores
court orders it doesn't like. so if the government
can't follow court orders why should anyone else.

this has nothing to do with DNA as their DNA will register them male or female based on how they were born.
this has to do with PC BS and the courts capitulation to the PC crowd at the
expense of everyone else.

can't wait for the day that my son gets in trouble because some girl was in the boys
bathroom when she shouldn't be and accusing him of exposing himself.

then I get law enforcement and everything else at my home.

my argument will be she shouldn't have been in the boys bathroom to begin with.
so you have no one to blame but yourself. you need to talk to that girls parents why
they allow their daughter in boy bathrooms.

Last edited:

not over thrown.

Because the government has the guns.

Regardless, this case doesn't infringe upon the rights of your kids. Trans folk using the bathroom of thier identified gender isnt a rights infringement. Many were doing so already and it's such a low population that there is no real effect on safety.

Still, if you dont like it, you can always homeschool.

Because the government has the guns.

Regardless, this case doesn't infringe upon the rights of your kids. Trans folk using the bathroom of thier identified gender isnt a rights infringement. Many were doing so already and it's such a low population that there is no real effect on safety.

Still, if you dont like it, you can always homeschool.

actually it is a right infringement. my kids have a right to privacy as well as my wife does.
a man entering the bathroom and I don't give a crap what you say a guy in a dress is not a women
and never will be a women no matter that what delusional claim he wants to make about being one.

psycho babble BS doesn't replace reality.

he isn't one he was born a guy and will always be a guy.
he wants access to the womens locker room and bathroom lets have johnny cut his dick off.

then I might consider it. make yourself a eunuch and then we will consider letting you into the bathroom and locker room.

no I expect the government to stand up for the rights of my kids on an equal basis. not discriminate against them because
they aren't a special cookie.

it isn't just me the other day 200 students walked out of school because of this issue and more and
more will do it.

Last edited:

not over thrown.

What factual rights, you seem to e having trouble saying what they are . . .wonder why that is, its because you are making them up lol

disagree, list these factual rights you claim are being violated, we'll be waiting

1.)so you are saying my kids have no rights? I would love for you to prove this. since you can't you argument is non-existant.
2.)actually it is a right infringement.
3.) my kids have a right to privacy as well as my wife does.
4.) a man entering the bathroom and I don't give a crap what you say a guy in a dress is not a women
and never will be a women not matter that what delusional claim he wants to make about being one.

he wants access to the womens locker room and bathroom lets have johnny cut his dick off.

then I might consider it. make yourself a eunuch and then we will consider letting you into the bathroom and locker room.

5.)no I expect the government to stand up for the rights of my kids on an equal basis. not discriminate against them because

1.) no your kid has no rights that you make up, they have many but you have proven you dont know what they are LOL
2.) no it factually is not
3.) that right is not factually violated in any way, disagree, factually prove it is

4.) meaningless subjective OPINION of yours that has no impact on laws and rights or this topic

5.) they are your kids rights were in fact STRENGTHEN by this, they FACTUALLY again were not discriminated in any way that is a bold face lie and again if you disagree I directly challenge you t6o list how they were and this special group you speak of . . you wont cause you cant cause your post is nothing more than a lie you made up.

so you are saying my kids have no rights? I would love for you to prove this. since you can't you argument is non-existant.

actually it is a right infringement. my kids have a right to privacy as well as my wife does.
a man entering the bathroom and I don't give a crap what you say a guy in a dress is not a women
and never will be a women not matter that what delusional claim he wants to make about being one.

no I expect the government to stand up for the rights of my kids on an equal basis. not discriminate against them because

I didn't say they had no rights, let's not devolve into such dishonest tactics as that. I said this doesnt infringe upon their rights and it doesn't.

Right to privacy doesn't extend to public spheres, though restrooms/changing rooms have always been under slightly different standards. But this does nothing to infringe upon that. Tbis isnt the free-for-all some are trying to make it seem. So a person uses the bathroom of their identified gender, so what? How has privacy been infringed upon anymore than it was when anyone else was in tbe bathroom with you?

Your best choice at this point is to send your daughter to private school or home school her. If you want to rely on the government to educate your children then you have to deal with the fact that apparently boys are allowed in the girls locker room.

As for me, I have been sending my daughter to private school for years, so this kind of **** doesn't affect her......yet.

What I find amazing is that the government literally doesn't give a **** what girls think. There has been walk outs at high schools due to this issue and the government still doesn't give a ****. So apparently the majority is outvoted by the minority? By what? Well, since there isn't rights in the equation it's apparently down to fairness. You know, because it's fair to ignore the majority for something like .03 of the population.

Last edited:
I didn't say they had no rights, let's not devolve into such dishonest tactics as that. I said this doesnt infringe upon their rights and it doesn't.

Right to privacy doesn't extend to public spheres, though restrooms/changing rooms have always been under slightly different standards. But this does nothing to infringe upon that. Tbis isnt the free-for-all some are trying to make it seem. So a person uses the bathroom of their identified gender, so what? How has privacy been infringed upon anymore than it was when anyone else was in tbe bathroom with you?

Locker rooms are not exactly put together like bathrooms. Most locker rooms don't have private places like there is in bathrooms. Furthermore, a school where the boy has been seen as a boy for a decade by the entire student body is quite different than something like a locker room at a gym where more than likely no one knows the individual.

Locker rooms are not exactly put together like bathrooms. Most locker rooms don't have private places like there is in bathrooms. Furthermore, a school where the boy has been seen as a boy for a decade by the entire student body is quite different than something like a locker room at a gym where more than likely no one knows the individual.

Ok, fair point. I think, though, we're going to have to come up with a compromise somehow. I think this is going to be our reality and we will need to figure out how to live with it.

Ok, fair point. I think, though, we're going to have to come up with a compromise somehow. I think this is going to be our reality and we will need to figure out how to live with it.

I'm all for a compromise, but the LBGT community is not and from the looks of it they won't have to reconsider.

The compromise will have to be in how transgendered people are identified. Right now, it seems the activists want "because I said so" to be the standard of acceptance, but rational people are looking for something more. Seriously, who would want Jared Fogle following a 12 or 13 year old girl into a locker room just because he claimed he was a woman that day?

they can use a separate bathroom or johnny can cut his penis off if he wants to be a girl.
not that it will make him a girl but then he can really live out his fantasy.

Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute | Education | stltoday.com

I doubt this guy will cut his penis off. so he can use a gender neutral bathroom.

You are wrong again.............

Standard%20Portable%20Toilet.jpg

Right to privacy doesn't extend to public spheres, though restrooms/changing rooms have always been under slightly different standards. But this does nothing to infringe upon that. Tbis isnt the free-for-all some are trying to make it seem. So a person uses the bathroom of their identified gender, so what?
How should the school determine the identified gender of its students?

The compromise will have to be in how transgendered people are identified. Right now, it seems the activists want "because I said so" to be the standard of acceptance, but rational people are looking for something more. Seriously, who would want Jared Fogle following a 12 or 13 year old girl into a locker room just because he claimed he was a woman that day?
Easy. You just post a clinical psychologist at the door and ask everyone who wishes to enter to complete a gender identity assessment.

For thousands of years people didnt lose their minds over the definition of a man or a woman. Today...people are so ****ing twisted that they have created 58 genders and counting. People are so mentally ****ed by all this 'enlightenment' that they are literally cutting off body parts. People dont even have to be people anymore.

Ah...'progress'. FTW!
Gender-Confused.jpg92.jpg2f478ce700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626.jpg

for tramping on the rights of women.
Certainly, the court could have negated the administration's creative interpretation of the law... but Congress has the real authority here, and will no doubt have an opportunity to reverse this at some point in the future.

I'd say that whether or not they do so will likely come down to public opinion.

Certainly, the court could have negated the administration's creative interpretation of the law... but Congress has the real authority here, and will no doubt have an opportunity to reverse this at some point in the future.

I'd say that whether or not they do so will likely come down to public opinion.

I should say rights of men as well. my boys have the right to be in the bathroom without women in there.

I should say rights of men as well. my boys have the right to be in the bathroom without women in there.
Dont sleep too comfortably. Because of the inane leftist practices, a 54 year old man attracted to your boys isnt really a pedophile because in his heart, he believes he is a 6 year old girl.

Back
Top Bottom