• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Va. Appeals Court Won't Re-Hear Transgender Bathroom Access Case

The case is not about Target's bathroom policy. It is about the possibility of little girls in danger because trans men can use the women's rest room, a statement made by those who supported the bathroom law, which is false. Nutty people like to invoke the boogeyman when they pass nutty laws.
It's not about this one case, but I understand why you're unwilling to address anything more than your narrow view.

It's not about this one case, but I understand why you're unwilling to address anything more than your narrow view.

Let me refresh your memory, or maybe you didn't read the article...

A federal appeals court Tuesday declined to re-hear a case involving a Virginia transgender student, a victory for the student and advocates of transgender rights.

Let me refresh your memory, or maybe you didn't read the article...
There's a larger issue at play here. This case is part of it, but it's not the whole enchilada.

Does this mean we can move on to issues that actually matter now? No? Not yet?

Does this mean we can move on to issues that actually matter now? No? Not yet?

these ARE the issues the liberals think matter B.B.

I hope they keep it front and center. It shows they have the priorities of a teenage girl and have no idea what the REAL problems confronting the country are. and the more they scream about the more out of touch and ridiculous they look.

I hope they keep it front and center. It shows they have the priorities of a teenage girl and have no idea what the REAL problems confronting the country are. and the more they scream about the more out of touch and ridiculous they look.

what real problems are they screaming about?

I realize how ridiculous it is that we have reached a point where liberals have created 58 different gender classifications and counting and people lack the ability to simply say...no...you ARENT a 6 year old little girl.

View attachment 67202149

You created him.

And your pathetic disregard for anyone but this guy is despicable. "No....**** you sweety. Im ashamed of you. You are grounded for a week for being scared that this cute little girl is trying to pee next to you in the girls room."

View attachment 67202150

Oh...wait...YOU have 'boundaries' though....right? **** little children and their concerns about him in the bathroom...but you draw the line in the dressing room at the pool. Gotta say....thats a little trans-phobic of you.

Actually, it is you and your ilk who bring stupidity like the above up and idiotically try to associate it with transsexuality. The ridiculousness is firmly in your corner, Vance. Every time you bring this up, that's how you look. That's OK with me. Is it OK with you?

Actually, it was idiotic conservatives who started all this crap by creating laws when none were needed. You might want to get your facts straight.

Actually, it is you and your ilk who bring stupidity like the above up and idiotically try to associate it with transsexuality. The ridiculousness is firmly in your corner, Vance. Every time you bring this up, that's how you look. That's OK with me. Is it OK with you?
:lamo

I'll take solace in knowing that for validation, I side with the head of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, and you...well...Agent J agrees with you.

Actually, it was idiotic conservatives who started all this crap by creating laws when none were needed. You might want to get your facts straight.
You are absolutely aware that the North Carolina law came in response to an initiative first passed by the city of Charleston. That has been made clear on several occasions. Why do you continue to be dishonest about the facts?

Do you share Hatuey's mistaken belief that pedophilia is illegal?

feelings are not illegal and I haven't seen Hatuey say that either. Point remains.

feelings are not illegal and I haven't seen Hatuey say that either.
That's correct because his point was that "pedophilia is still illegal" - good to know you that are not so misinformed.

You might want to read those first three words again. I no more claimed that "this all boils down to segregating pedophiles by gender" than you claimed that it boils down to equality.

Umm, no I stated that's what your argument boils down to. In short, it's wanting male pedophiles to be around male children, and female pedophiles to be around girls. If supporting this law does anything other than that, please point it out.

I asked you what 'my argument' on this issue was. You've yet to say where I stand on all of this.

Umm, no I stated that's what your argument boils down to. In short, it's wanting male pedophiles to be around male children, and female pedophiles to be around girls.
Again, I no more made such an argument than you made one that boils down to wanting equal access for pedophiles.

What I have done is point out two facts:
1) Pedophilia is not illegal
2) The law makes it legal for pedophiles to walk in to an opposite sex locker room and observe so long as they don't commit an illegal act.

The second is true so long as the guy is willing to claim the appropriate gender identity.

I haven't claimed that that's *all* the law does (far from it), or that it is an intended consequence, or anything that would lead a rational thinker to conclude that acceptance of that fact creates an argument that boils down to segregating pedophiles.

Again, I no more made such an argument than you made one that boils down to wanting equal access for pedophiles.

Ummm, support for these laws is essentially segregating pedophiles by gender. If you find it does something differently, please tell me how. Once you do that, please tell me where I stand on this issue.

you don't respond by trying to hurt the state economically(in an already bad economy). that's BS. it's shallow to hurt people who have might never even heard of the issue. and liberals are doing with a smile on their self-righteous faces which makes them #1 a-holes who's candidate should lose in november. happy?

That's correct because his point was that "pedophilia is still illegal" - good to know you that are not so misinformed.

so here we are, full circle, his worked and yours didnt

so here we are, full circle, his worked and yours didnt
Ah, so you are misinformed after all. Oh well, can't blame me for rooting for the underdog.

Ah, so you are misinformed after all. Oh well, can't blame me for rooting for the underdog.

LMAO nice try but another fail, his worked yours didnt :shrug:

what real problems are they screaming about?

Still Waiting for you to answer . . . You claim these are liberal issues, what is a liberal issue? And what do you claim they are screaming about?
Seems interesting you wont answer

"You cant trust freedom when its not in your hand" ~Axel Rose,Guns and Roses

:lamo

I'll take solace in knowing that for validation, I side with the head of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins, and you...well...Agent J agrees with you.

I'm glad that you are OK with aligning yourself with someone who has not treated transsexuals in decades and bases his position on a debunked study from the 70's. Aligning yourself with such an ignorant fool doesn't say much for your position.

you don't respond by trying to hurt the state economically(in an already bad economy). that's BS. it's shallow to hurt people who have might never even heard of the issue. and liberals are doing with a smile on their self-righteous faces which makes them #1 a-holes who's candidate should lose in november. happy?

Actually, you certainly respond by trying to hurt the state, economically. It's a great way to impress upon people that discrimination has consequences. Of course, conservatives are OK with discrimination which makes them #1 a-holes who's candidate should lose in November. Happy?

Back
Top Bottom