• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Va. Appeals Court Won't Re-Hear Transgender Bathroom Access Case

Because the government has the guns.

Regardless, this case doesn't infringe upon the rights of your kids. Trans folk using the bathroom of thier identified gender isnt a rights infringement. Many were doing so already and it's such a low population that there is no real effect on safety.

Still, if you dont like it, you can always homeschool.

Actually. If you read what he said, he mentioned locker rooms not restrooms.
I haven't looked closely enough at the laws to see if it includes them but nobody, NOBODY has the right to tell my under aged daughter she has to shower next to someone with a penis or she just doesn't get to shower after gym class if she doesn't like it.
IF (and that is a big if because I can't really wrap my mind around this scenario happening) that is what is happening then it is wrong. There is no other way to look at it.

I've said before I don't care who is using the restroom since privacy is pretty much protected in a restroom but I do care about who publicly showers with my daughter in school, camp, public pool facilities, etc.
As a parent it is very much my right and duty to call such actions child abuse.

Edit: One last disclaimer. I have only read the details of the law in this forum so if locker rooms are off the table then ignore my parental rant. :)

Dont sleep too comfortably. Because of the inane leftist practices, a 54 year old man attracted to your boys isnt really a pedophile because in his heart, he believes he is a 6 year old girl.

You do realize just how ridiculous you sound when you make this absurd and idiotic comparison, right?

You do realize just how ridiculous you sound when you make this absurd and idiotic comparison, right?
I realize how ridiculous it is that we have reached a point where liberals have created 58 different gender classifications and counting and people lack the ability to simply say...no...you ARENT a 6 year old little girl.

2f478ce700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626.jpg

You created him.

And your pathetic disregard for anyone but this guy is despicable. "No....**** you sweety. Im ashamed of you. You are grounded for a week for being scared that this cute little girl is trying to pee next to you in the girls room."

images.jpg

Oh...wait...YOU have 'boundaries' though....right? **** little children and their concerns about him in the bathroom...but you draw the line in the dressing room at the pool. Gotta say....thats a little trans-phobic of you.

I should say rights of men as well. my boys have the right to be in the bathroom without women in there.

There you go making up rights violations again, these lies fail everytime you post them LOL

The problem with all of this as I see it is we're trying to come up with one rule that clearly states who uses the men's room and who uses the women's room and I don't see how that is even possible.

This guy should not be in the women's room...

7809790-transvestite-man-cross-dressing.jpg

Beyond that, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

The compromise will have to be in how transgendered people are identified. Right now, it seems the activists want "because I said so" to be the standard of acceptance, but rational people are looking for something more. Seriously, who would want Jared Fogle following a 12 or 13 year old girl into a locker room just because he claimed he was a woman that day?

... you do realize that pedophilia is still illegal right?

Sex crimes are certainly illegal, but pedophilia? Perhaps you can post the law.

The problem with all of this as I see it is we're trying to come up with one rule that clearly states who uses the men's room and who uses the women's room and I don't see how that is even possible.

This guy should not be in the women's room...

View attachment 67202152

Beyond that, I'm pretty much out of ideas.
Sure...but now you are going to have to mandate special bathrooms for people that are so ****ed up by ANY gender that they are literally mutilating themselves to avoid all of it.
Writer who does not identify with male or female gender removes breasts and uterus | Daily Mail Online

Dont sleep too comfortably. Because of the inane leftist practices, a 54 year old man attracted to your boys isnt really a pedophile because in his heart, he believes he is a 6 year old girl.

Easily one of the most retarded posts in this thread. It will get nothing more than mocked and laughed at by educated, honest and objective people for its dishonesty and total nonsensical absurdity. lol

Man the bigotry, lies, stupidity and seething hate in some people's posts is hilarious.

Sex crimes are certainly illegal, but pedophilia? Perhaps you can post the law.

You're splitting hair as you normally do on these issues. Try being a pedophile and acting out on it in the way we keep being told will happen if these laws aren't put in place?

The mentally ill do strange things, don't they?
Its truly hard to blame them. They didnt create the madness...but they are certainly victims of it.

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

And again...thats all within species and doesnt include the transabled movement.

"One Hand Jason" describes how he spent months preparing to get rid of his right hand, attempting different means of cutting and crushing it in a way that wouldn't cause him to bleed to death. He even practiced on animal legs he obtained from the local butcher. "My goal was to get the job done with no hope of reconstruction or re-attachment, and I wanted some method that I could actually bring myself to do," he said. After successfully cutting off his hand, "Jason" says his body finally feels normal "I feel like my body is correct at last, and that's a way cool feeling," he said. When asked if he would do anything differently if presented with a do-over, he answered, "No, it came off better than I ever imagined. "

But thats 'different' than cutting off your penis to make you feel 'normal'.

You're splitting hair as you normally do on these issues. Try being a pedophile and acting out on it in the way we keep being told will happen if these laws aren't put in place?
It's not splitting hairs. The law makes it legal for pedophiles to walk in to an opposite sex locker room and observe so long as they don't commit an illegal act. [Granted this is likely already occurring in same sex locker rooms.]

Last edited:
So you would wait until after your daughter was molested or raped before it became an issue for you?

It's not splitting hairs. The law makes it legal for pedophiles to walk in to an opposite sex locker room and observe so long as they don't commit an illegal act. [Granted this is likely already occurring in same sex locker rooms.]

So you would wait until after your daughter was molested or raped before it became an issue for you?

So this all boils down to segregating pedophiles by gender? Lol. You guys are pretty see through and ineffective at making laws.

So this all boils down to segregating pedophiles by gender? Lol. You guys are pretty see through and ineffective at making laws.
No more than your argument boils down to equality for pedophiles.

My argument? Please tell me what my argument on this issue is. Substantiate it with posts. K thanks.

If it happens, it won't be in a bathroom or a locker room. It will be by a relative, a clergyman, or a trusted friend of the family.

If it happens, it won't be in a bathroom or a locker room. It will be by a relative, a clergyman, or a trusted friend of the family.
I hope you're right that these stupid laws and policies don't make it easier for rapists and molesters to get to their victims. I'm skeptical.

I hope you're right that these stupid laws and policies don't make it easier for rapists and molesters to get to their victims. I'm skeptical.

I have yet to see a single instance of a man dressed as a woman raping a little girl inside the womens' rest room. That's a better record than that of Dennis Hastert, wouldn't you agree?

I have yet to see a single instance of a man dressed as a woman raping a little girl inside the womens' rest room. That's a better record than that of Dennis Hastert, wouldn't you agree?
Target's policy is anyone can use any bathroom they like, and other places allow people to use the locker room or restroom of the gender they identify with. There's no requirement for one to dress as the opposite sex, but I understand why you wish to put that qualifier in there.

Target's policy is anyone can use any bathroom they like, and other places allow people to use the locker room or restroom of the gender they identify with. There's no requirement for one to dress as the opposite sex, but I understand why you wish to put that qualifier in there.

The case is not about Target's bathroom policy. It is about the possibility of little girls in danger because trans men can use the women's rest room, a statement made by those who supported the bathroom law, which is false. Nutty people like to invoke the boogeyman when they pass nutty laws.

??????????? LMAO

talk about just making stuff up:lamo

My argument? Please tell me what my argument on this issue is. Substantiate it with posts. K thanks.
You might want to read those first three words again. I no more claimed that "this all boils down to segregating pedophiles by gender" than you claimed that it boils down to equality.

Back
Top Bottom