• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#278]Utter nonsense gender criticals say!

Good question! It's not being trans itself that's the cult. It's the gender identity ideology...which both trans and non-trans people can believe, and both trans and non-trans people can oppose.

It's turning something which is, at its core, just an unusual (but not terribly rare) mental condition afflicting a small percentage of the population into a Big Thing, like it's some huge civil rights crusade. It's elevating the concept of "gender identity" (which is something like a sexed soul) into the realm of pseudoscience, like it's some actual real thing, rather than just a shorthand way of describing the state of being afflicted with gender dysphoria or not.

Some of the people who buy into this are doing it because they're bored, want to think they're part of some big movement that's On The Right Side Of History, and so they latch onto this because they can't find any big movements. Others are doing it because they're suffering from gender dysphoria themselves and have some preconceived ideas that people suffering from mental conditions must be "crazy" (possibly something they've heard from their own friends/family), and so they understandably want to join a movement who tells them they're fine and the problem is with everyone else. Others are doing it because they're just bad people who like bullying others and trying to get them canceled for speaking out against their group's orthodoxy.

There are many reasons someone might join up with this ideology, but regardless of the reason, it has no basis in reality. Gender dysphoria isn't that different from, say, anorexia. We should help people suffering from it with compassion, but we should not validate the worst impulses of these conditions with praise, nor should we pretend like it's some big civil rights crusade.
Yeahh you actually are being very patronizing. You shouldnt do that and maybe listen. Being trans isnt like anorexia because being trans doesnt go away and anorexia is not core to your being. You dont know what you are talking about yet again. Respectability politics doesnt get you what you want.

Yeahh you actually are being very patronizing. You shouldnt do that and maybe listen. Being trans isnt like anorexia because being trans doesnt go away and anorexia is not core to your being. You dont know what you are talking about yet again.
All of those groups mistakenly believe that if only the rest of us ignorant morons were as "educated" as they are on this (i.e. by listening to more of their ramblings), we'd wake up and see the truth of their views. What they never consider is the possibility that - despite having a large body of work to draw upon, and the social backing of their friends - that their subject actually has no basis in reality.

Respectability politics doesnt get you what you want.
I'm not saying you should be more respectful so you can get what you want.
I'm saying you shouldn't get what you want, because what you want is stupid.

Nope. You identify as a man, thats your gender identity and you express it and it is congruent with how you were born. You have a gender identity but hey at least you can tell the difference between furry and someone the news media likes to portray as people that think they are actually non human animals so i guess thats progress?
Nope...I AM a man. Thats a scientific reality. You can pretend to be anything you want...thats a fairy tale...but your prerogative. Just dont expect me to embrace your delusion in order for you to feel all better about yourself. And if people would just stick to their own delusions and stop targeting children...no one would give a **** about your delusions

5012EF4A-23CF-4617-BD75-97D5F56DC220.png

Wow gender criticals pretending they care about oppression in Iran just to get at the T.

I enjoy watching leftists fight with one another that's hilarious.
Its more leftists bizarrely having to fight liberals siding with Matt Walsh and patriot alternative. It aint a team sport for me.

And last but not least this is besides the point of the thread. 9B5BB8B4-D290-4E98-8F03-EBED337AB294.png

Maybe listen for once?

Nope...I AM a man. Thats a scientific reality. You can pretend to be anything you want...thats a fairy tale...but your prerogative. Just dont expect me to embrace your delusion in order for you to feel all better about yourself. And if people would just stick to their own delusions and stop targeting children...no one would give a **** about your delusions
Then you are a CIS male with male gender identity. That is +98% of people who were born XY.

Do you want me to tell you congratulations?

If gender identity is innate and cannot be changed, then how can someone groom a child to be trans or gay?

Last edited:
Its more leftists bizarrely having to fight liberals siding with Matt Walsh and patriot alternative. It aint a team sport for me.
Liberals are siding what's because he's correct. When you're fighting against statements that are correct you're going to be fighting against a vast amount of people and you should be.

These delusions of gender ideology are just that.

Liberals are siding what's because he's correct. When you're fighting against statements that are correct you're going to be fighting against a vast amount of people and you should be.

These delusions of gender ideology are just that.
Ummm you know those labour folks are directly attacking stonewall and the trevor project with their shit right? Ya know widely known suicide hotlines?

Its not democrats that are having this intense infighting like labour so you will be SOL here.

If the leftist fringe is on one side, and the mainstream liberals, moderates, and conservatives are all on the opposite side...maybe at least *consider* the possibility that you are the one with the shitty take on the subject.

1663969124841.png

Ummm you know those labour folks are directly attacking stonewall and the trevor project with their shit right? Ya know widely known suicide hotlines?

Its not democrats that are having this intense infighting like labour so you will be SOL here.
Are you talking about UK politics because I don't know or care about that at all.

If the leftist fringe is on one side, and the mainstream liberals, moderates, and conservatives are all on the opposite side...maybe at least *consider* the possibility that you are the one with the shitty take.
Yeah most people would think that if I'm making enemies of everybody based on this idiotic idea I have maybe it's because I'm wrong.

I'm glad to hear liberals are agreeing with Matt Walsh cuz he's correct. I think the problem is they don't agree with him on everything so because you don't agree with him on everything.

If the leftist fringe is on one side, and the mainstream liberals, moderates, and conservatives are all on the opposite side...maybe at least *consider* the possibility that you are the one with the shitty take on the subject.

View attachment 67414585
Im not the one siding with matt walsh but you are on ignore for a week ;).

Last edited:
Yeah most people would think that if I'm making enemies of everybody based on this idiotic idea I have maybe it's because I'm wrong.

I'm glad to hear liberals are agreeing with Matt Walsh cuz he's correct. I think the problem is they don't agree with him on everything so because you don't agree with him on everything.
Matt Walsh wants ya dead buddy.

Last edited:
EBBF342B-77FF-4429-98ED-7F3A4B55B758.png

This is the gender critical movement in a nutshell.

508A67B7-E260-4210-B248-C52E6CF039EF.png704F8605-59BA-4BDD-85E3-11F605000ED9.png

“Hey little Timmy, i know your mom got abused (**** you because men cant be abused you little shit!) but you’re just gonna have to sit out in the street because you are a little devil and the spawn of satan who will abuse your mother” peak TERF ideology.

So whats up with this horrid black face display at TERF events?

4CE2F46F-7522-4996-9AA2-51485744482E.png

Heres Rufo admitting the alliance defending freedom’s plan all along.

Like when feminists fought for their rights, respectability politics wasnt their method lol. More like if you dont give us equal rights im gonna axe you in the head in some occasions.

Last edited:
EDB1F045-4342-4F22-805D-FCC4B2C709EE.png
TERFs really hate being cornered.

7EB412D1-B99F-4144-B47C-0B03643228B7.png
Lol! Non binary bear sends this bitch into a tizzy.

Back
Top Bottom