• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#278]Utter nonsense gender criticals say!

'Though some have mistakenly credited Johnson for starting the riots, Johnson was always forthcoming about having not been present when the riots began'

Who or what is the agenda?

B74E2E43-5FFF-4163-9254-12F8E938945E.png
Gender critical whining about a neonazi book about trans being a jewish conspiracy being removed.

View attachment 67413910

They like to take this quote completely out of context and imply malice where there is none so they can divide people and conquer them.

LGBA likes to deny this on account of “im a left winger” while forgetting being left wing is irrelevant to the fact they are helping the evangelical right.

That makes them social conservatives.

That makes them social conservatives.
Yeah they are social conservatives that attack vital support like the trevor project. Nazis getting feminists to do their dirty work for them. The hell happened to these feminists?

The hell happened to these feminists?
Maybe they wanted to stand up for women's rights against male (and occasionally female) bullies who want to take their rights away. You know, feminism.

Nothing happened to *them*. They are standing up for women's sex-based rights just as feminists have for decades. Maybe something happened to *you*. After all, you are the ones who believe in an ideology you made up out of whole cloth on Tumblr in 2016. You all sure as hell didn't believe any of your current ideology a decade ago; the feminist movement mostly did.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Storme DeLarverie? Probably not, but it was her calls to action which started the Stonewall Riots. She’s been erased in recent years to credit a black (they claim) transgender person who wasnt even there when the riots started with the whole thing. Yes, there is a pattern of erasing lesbians from gay history and inserting allegedly trans people in their place.
How exactly is she being erased? Is there only room for 6 people in LGBT history?

“Nobody knows who threw the first punch, but it’s rumored that she did, and she said she did,” her friend Lisa Cannistraci, a legal guardian and owner of a Village lesbian bar, told The New York Times upon her death in 2014. “She told me she did.”

More Googling I find references to her being a Drag King, It looks like some people have mistaken drag for transgender.

Not the best thing but not an agenda
Most transphobes could not explain the critical difference between a drag queen and someone who is transgender.

Did someone say udder nonsense?

Is there a requirement that teachers can not have breasts larger than a DD/E cup? Do you have the same problem with nursing teachers and those who have had augmentation for whatever reason?

Last edited:
The book isn't even banned, Amazon only delisted it under pressure from staff and has relisted it after a review. Nobody was silenced even if the book is full of hateful misinformation.

It's always buzz words like 'AGENDA' as if there is a bunch of Trans people on skull island twirling their mustaches plotting the destruction of society or women. "First the toilets, THEN THE WORLD IS OURS HAHAHAHA"

"First the toilets, THEN THE WORLD IS OURS HAHAHAHA"
It took about 5 years to go from "We just want to pee" to "We just want to perform elective mastectomies on adolescents."

It took about 5 years to go from "We just want to pee" to "We just want to perform elective mastectomies on adolescents."
I find this hard to believe and probably very very rare, have any statistics that this is common practice or an epidemic?

I find this hard to believe and probably very very rare, have any statistics that this is common practice or an epidemic?
Boston Children's Hospital claims to have performed chest surgery on minors at the "Center for Gender Surgery" 65 times between 2017 and 2020, with at least one patient as young as 15 years old. (Or at least, 65 chest surgeries in this study. There may have been more that weren't part of this study.)

The age of surgical consent in the US is 18. That breast tissue is causing gender dysphoria in trans guys, so it is removed as part of the transtion process.

Why it's done​

Transgender men and nonbinary people who seek top surgery might experience discomfort when their gender identity doesn't match the gender they were assigned at birth (gender dysphoria).

For some transgender men and nonbinary people, top surgery is a natural step — and important to their sense of self. However, many don't choose to have surgery. Transgender and nonbinary people relate to their bodies differently and need to make individual choices that best suit their needs.

Before having top surgery, most surgeons and insurance companies require obtaining one letter of support from a mental health provider competent in transgender health. The mental health provider will determine that you meet the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) standards of care criteria.

The criteria state that you must:

• Have persistent, well-documented gender dysphoria
  • Be able to make a fully informed decision and to consent to treatment
  • Have reached legal age to make health care decisions in your country (age of majority or age 18 in the U.S.)
  • Be managing any significant medical or mental health concerns

"Boston Children's is proud to be home to the first pediatric and adolescent transgender health program in the United States," the statement noted"

How many states does this hospital provide healthcare for? Just Boston?

The age of surgical consent in the US is 18. That breast tissue is causing gender dysphoria in trans guys, so it is removed as part of the transtion process.
Well at least one hospital has been doing it on minors since 2016, and apparently felt they were legally safe enough to publish a study admitting to it, without even a hint of remorse.

"Boston Children's is proud to be home to the first pediatric and adolescent transgender health program in the United States," the statement noted"

How many states does this hospital provide healthcare for? Just Boston?
In the US most hospitals don't limit their patients to a certain number of states. I assume anyone from any state can go there as long as they have insurance. But presumably they mostly serve people in New England (6 states).

In the US most hospitals don't limit their patients to a certain number of states. I assume anyone from any state can go there as long as they have insurance. But presumably they mostly serve people in New England (6 states).
So it's entirely possible that this hospital is taking patients from the entire US population when the surgery is required because it's apparently the only place like it (329.5 million).

'We identified 204 gender affirmation surgical cases, 177 chests/top surgeries, and
27 genital/bottom surgeries. These findings indicate gender-diverse individuals who underwent
life-changing surgery at our institution had a median age of 18 years old, with many patients
identifying as transmen. Our data suggests that postoperative pain was significant, but adverse
events were minimal. The evolution of a specialty anesthesia team and initiatives (anesthesia
management guidelines, scheduling, continuity, and education) necessitate direct care coordination
and multidisciplinary planning for gender affirmation surgery in transgender youth.'

So it's entirely possible that this hospital is taking patients from the entire US population when the surgery is required because it's apparently the only place like it (329.5 million).
Where are you getting that it's the only place like it? It was the only one mentioned in the study I cited, because it was their study. According to the NYT it's legal for ages 15 and up. (Mentioned in passing in an unrelated news story, second-to-last paragraph.)

Here's an article where People Magazine breathlessly lavishes praise on some trans person who had *bottom* surgery at age 17:

Here's an article from the LA Times that says there's a children's hospital in San Diego that "will not recommend surgery for anyone younger than 16" (implying they will for 16-year-olds), in a profile of some trans person who apparently had a mastectomy at a plastic surgery clinic in Thousand Oaks at age 14.

These articles don't have stats like the study from Boston Children's Hospital does. But clearly this phenomenon exists beyond just one hospital in Boston, and it's at least legal enough that people are willing to talk openly about it.

'We identified 204 gender affirmation surgical cases, 177 chests/top surgeries, and
27 genital/bottom surgeries. These findings indicate gender-diverse individuals who underwent
life-changing surgery at our institution had a median age of 18 years old, with many patients
identifying as transmen. Our data suggests that postoperative pain was significant, but adverse
events were minimal. The evolution of a specialty anesthesia team and initiatives (anesthesia
management guidelines, scheduling, continuity, and education) necessitate direct care coordination
and multidisciplinary planning for gender affirmation surgery in transgender youth.'
According to the study 65 of those chest surgeries were performed on minors with at least one as young as 15.

Article 1 is behind a pay wall but as you have quoted it's possible for a 15 year old to have surgery, okay

Article 2 is celebrity news, I don't think it's gone unnoticed but celebrity gossip trash mags are not a great source. It game fetishism

Article 3 is a human interest story about someone who has had surgery and feels like they have transformed their life, okay

I am not a doctor or have had any training in gender dysphoria. I am not aware of any of the personal experiences of those listed in the study or medical history including any therapy they have received before the surgery.

What exactly qualifies me to say these doctors were wrong? I have an open mind to be changed but can't see how the articles can change that

It's still a tiny tiny minority of people who need or even get this surgery, how is this such a big issue?

Well at least one hospital has been doing it on minors since 2016, and apparently felt they were legally safe enough to publish a study admitting to it, without even a hint of remorse.

There has been at least 3 studies showing elective masectomies in different states. The one I previously posted and you are referencing was out of CA (chla).

The studies show as young as 12. The one out of chla showed 13 as the min age.

Last edited:
Article 1 is behind a pay wall but as you have quoted it's possible for a 15 year old to have surgery, okay

Article 2 is celebrity news, I don't think it's gone unnoticed but celebrity gossip trash mags are not a great source. It game fetishism

Article 3 is a human interest story about someone who has had surgery and feels like they have transformed their life, okay

I am not a doctor or have had any training in gender dysphoria. I am not aware of any of the personal experiences of those listed in the study or medical history including any therapy they have received before the surgery.

What exactly qualifies me to say these doctors were wrong? I have an open mind to be changed but can't see how the articles can change that

It's still a tiny tiny minority of people who need or even get this surgery, how is this such a big issue?
Yeah its not even the majority who get referred. Lots of people havnt taken statistics so they see a number like 4,000% and panic when this number only refers to the referral rate and not the number who get surgery which has not experienced even close to the growth that is claimed.

Boston Children's Hospital claims to have performed chest surgery on minors at the "Center for Gender Surgery" 65 times between 2017 and 2020, with at least one patient as young as 15 years old. (Or at least, 65 chest surgeries in this study. There may have been more that weren't part of this study.)

This is dishonest and thanks to crap like this boston children’s hospital is getting bomb threats…

Where are you getting that it's the only place like it? It was the only one mentioned in the study I cited, because it was their study. According to the NYT it's legal for ages 15 and up. (Mentioned in passing in an unrelated news story, second-to-last paragraph.)

Here's an article where People Magazine breathlessly lavishes praise on some trans person who had *bottom* surgery at age 17:

Here's an article from the LA Times that says there's a children's hospital in San Diego that "will not recommend surgery for anyone younger than 16" (implying they will for 16-year-olds), in a profile of some trans person who apparently had a mastectomy at a plastic surgery clinic in Thousand Oaks at age 14.

These articles don't have stats like the study from Boston Children's Hospital does. But clearly this phenomenon exists beyond just one hospital in Boston, and it's at least legal enough that people are willing to talk openly about it.

According to the study 65 of those chest surgeries were performed on minors with at least one as young as 15.

Some people are threatening Boston Children's Hospital with terrorism. Stop adding to the rhetoric that fuels it.

98369312-3586-4FBE-9681-DA97D48009A0.jpeg

I have to agree with Judith here.

This is dishonest and thanks to crap like this boston children’s hospital is getting bomb threats…
It's from a medical study in which THEIR data was used. What is dishonest about it? Are you saying that they faked their stats and published them in a medical journal? Why?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom