• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#278]Utter nonsense gender criticals say!

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I thought i would have fun with a collage of my very own since TERFs love collages.
49C87BBE-905A-4151-A489-F41412BF3F7C.png
CE7245F5-0D6D-416F-AA63-374FAB489FE6.png0D847ED5-01C5-47F4-810E-2C28F73A2FF2.png

TERFs love to hide the abuse they sling at trans people so they can keep up their victim mentality for the media.

They also love calling women who disagree with them men.

I mean the truth will come out eventually. Why do GCs continue to hide the daily abuse they sling? I mean at least i own up to the mud i sling and dont try to deny it. This whole thing could have been avoided if folks like Maya Forstater would just own up to what they say.

JK certainly should have known better to defend abusive people who believe simple niceties are akin to the date rape drug.

Last edited:
I see the odd thing on the internet about them 'Erasing lesbians'

How can you erase a lesbian? They are in the media and nobody is silencing them.

EB628806-5029-47B0-80E9-C5E96C7C55F0.png

Their latest tactic is pretending they werent talking about trans people when you corner them then play this little game of denial.

How can you erase a lesbian? They are in the media and nobody is silencing them.
C04EFED5-92A4-4342-87D1-0063D3B08547.jpeg

They like to take this quote completely out of context and imply malice where there is none so they can divide people and conquer them.

LGBA likes to deny this on account of “im a left winger” while forgetting being left wing is irrelevant to the fact they are helping the evangelical right.

Have you ever heard of Storme DeLarverie? Probably not, but it was her calls to action which started the Stonewall Riots. She’s been erased in recent years to credit a black (they claim) transgender person who wasnt even there when the riots started with the whole thing. Yes, there is a pattern of erasing lesbians from gay history and inserting allegedly trans people in their place.

'Storme DeLarverie has been identified by some, including herself, as the woman, but accounts vary'

I forgot how people can have perfect memories from 1969 while in a riot while under attack from the police. And it's well known that people can have different accounts of the same event because humans are not great at being eye witnesses.

1222EF79-3358-46DE-9C80-D6FDED3889E3.jpeg

I wonder if Aristaeus can splain or spin this one.

I can plainly see why the gender critical movement gets hate group label.

As for @Aristaeus

D104E95B-3CF4-4013-9E84-3CDE659D07E7.png
EF2D4734-DC60-4FFB-B9EF-BA867EA32CD0.jpeg

Dont ya think maybe you should have listened? What happened to Dr. Jane Claire Jones and the venomous infighting is something i see every day.

You called us a cult dude… gender criticals call women who disagree with them men….

Starting to get the picture?

Also the fact that GCs are attacking a much much needed suicide hotline like the Trevor Project really does make my blood boil.

'Storme DeLarverie has been identified by some, including herself, as the woman, but accounts vary'

I forgot how people can have perfect memories from 1969 while in a riot while under attack from the police. And it's well known that people can have different accounts of the same event because humans are not great at being eye witnesses.
It takes willful ignorance and an agenda to replace Stormé DeLarverie with someone who by their own admission wasn’t even there. That isn’t a recollections may vary issue.

It takes willful ignorance and an agenda to replace Stormé DeLarverie with someone who by their own admission wasn’t even there. That isn’t a recollections may vary issue.
Im not hijacking my own thread with whataboutery sorry.

What I find interesting is it's only about lesbians nobody seems to care about gay men or straight men or straight women that don't want to date trans people.

There seems to be a moment there where people we're going after straight men for not wanting to date trans women but that kind of disappeared when this lesbians don't want to date trans women thing came about.

To wit I ask why does it have to be a cis lesbian why can't trans lesbians date other trans lesbians?

I have checked the first few websites on a Google search, every one of them names her

Who and where is the agenda?

To wit I ask why does it have to be a cis lesbian why can't trans lesbians date other trans lesbians?
That is the question. I assume they probably don't want dick either.

More Googling I find references to her being a Drag King, It looks like some people have mistaken drag for transgender.

Not the best thing but not an agenda

More Googling I find references to her being a Drag King, It looks like some people have mistaken drag for transgender.

Not the best thing but not an agenda
She’s being erased and Marsha Johnson is being inserted in her place.

Back
Top Bottom