• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

UtahBill

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I am not actually in Utah yet, but will be soon. I am retired, a former east Texan, sailor for 12 years active duty and 10 years reserve, retired from that as well. My career was in electronics and nuclear power. Married to a teacher, 2 grown kids, both college educated, married, and producing children, in that order, thank the gods of child rearing.
The wife retires next year, then we move to where the grandchildren are, in northern Utah.
I was raised in a home where I was too smart for my own good, got lots of slaps from my parents for my smart mouth, and lots of flak from my siblings who had to struggle in school just to get poor grades. My grandparents even tried to rescue me from my parents, but that was not to be. Anyway, I was not able to voice my opinions while young and living at home. Guess that is why I like this kind of forum so much. I have a lot to say, and you guys can't slap me for saying it, not physically anyway. Such is the life of someone who really does know everything.:roll:
I am registered as a Republican, but also am a Moderate and will vote for a Democrat on the rare occasion that the Dem is a moderate and the Republican is too far to the right for me. Hey, it could happen!

I've seen you around recently, but let's make this official...:2wave:

welcomemulti.gif

haha.. see he thinks we cannot slap him for bad mouthing us.

Just kidding, you're safe.

Sounds like you've had one heck of a life. I hope you find a home here on these forums!

Welcome

Arch Enemy said:
haha.. see he thinks we cannot slap him for bad mouthing us.

Just kidding, you're safe.

Sounds like you've had one heck of a life. I hope you find a home here on these forums!

Welcome

What do you mean "had" a life, I am still having it! Only 59, man, only 59. I got at least 25 more to go....:2wave:

welcomeblue.gif

I believe we've already met on the boards UtahBill :)

An official welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom