• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter into

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter i

First, there is nothing wrong with bringing your 5 year old daughter into the men's room. Suggesting it was inappropriate was an asshole thing to do.

I doubt that is why the guy got hit, though. My guess is the dad responded to the unsolicited advice with an insult. Understandable but my guess is it was the insult that got him hit.

Still wrong and the puncher should be prosecuted.

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter i

Too bad the liberals didn't just leave it alone.

Wait til the next round of excuses and support for deviant behavior.

It may have escaped your notice that Liberals didn't pass any laws. I know it's hard to understand.

Say, which side is protesting Target for NOT changing their bathroom policy?

Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter into men’s bathroom - The Washington Post

The bathroom thing has really gotten out of hand. Can't even take a small child to the bathroom anymore.

Wow freakin nut cases every where . . .i'm glad this moron was restrained and the cops got him and cited him. More charges should DEFINITELY be filed.
Just another nut case like those that think transgenders are dangerous lol

On a side note and for humor . . .I have to admit looking at the picture of the dad . . .he looks quite punchable LOL but that doesnt condone this nut case assaulting him at all.

It may have escaped your notice that Liberals didn't pass any laws. I know it's hard to understand.

You're looking for logic based on fact and honesty, that cant be found in the post you quoted.lol

Wait til the next round of excuses and support for deviant behavior.

My bet for the next round is it becoming "trendy" to raise little boys as transgender girls: Trendy Wendy the toddler tranny.

Wow freakin nut cases every where . . .i'm glad this moron was restrained and the cops got him and cited him. More charges should DEFINITELY be filed.
Just another nut case like those that think transgenders are dangerous lol

On a side note and for humor . . .I have to admit looking at the picture of the dad . . .he looks quite punchable LOL but that doesnt condone this nut case assaulting him at all.

Anything stronger than misdemeanor simple assault charges would amount to politically correct overkill.

Remember who is watching when you go to the bathroom, they just can't help themselves, it's what they do.

Where-the-News-Hits-Home.jpg

Remember who is watching when you go to the bathroom, they just can't help themselves, it's what they do.

Where-the-News-Hits-Home.jpg
When they are watching, do they have a wide stance

The city of Charlotte, N.C. got the ball rolling with their transgender bathroom access ordnance.

Now, Obama is ordering public schools to do it. Do you think Sidwell Friends allows students to use whatever facilities they want?

You're looking for logic based on fact and honesty, that cant be found in the post you quoted.lol

An insult from a liberal. Gee, I didn't see that coming!...lol

The city of Charlotte, N.C. got the ball rolling with their transgender bathroom access ordnance.

Now, Obama is ordering public schools to do it. Do you think Sidwell Friends allows students to use whatever facilities they want?

I don't know what the policy of the school is. I bet no children of Republicans go there :lamo

Anything stronger than misdemeanor simple assault charges would amount to politically correct overkill.

Dont know what all the laws are in Utah so I can't answer but you are free to your opinion. I'd have zero issue with more charges since the children were present though but again, that is simply based on IF there are charges/crimes that fit that, I dont want any invented.

for example he already has a disorderly conduct, He should get assault for sure and if something like negligence or endangerment was also added Id have no problem with that. Those are in general also misdemeanors.

An insult from a liberal. Gee, I didn't see that coming!...lol

Didnt insult your nor am I a liberal . . .

another failed post by you . . . WE ALL saw that coming LMAO

Part of me questions if this actually happened. There has been a number of cases that people reported assaults against them that they faked.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, nor would I be surprised if it was all fabricated, or if the punch has nothing to do with bathroom choices and is being spun that way for 15 min of fame.

Didnt insult your nor am I a liberal . . .

another failed post by you . . . WE ALL saw that coming LMAO

You didn't insult me and you're not a liberal? :lamo

You didn't insult me and you're not a liberal? :lamo

!00% correct, good job, an actual accurate post.!!!
In this thread Both those things are 100% facts. :thumbs:

Disagree? prove otherwise, provide ONE fact that supports you, you cant cause there are none LMAO

I don't know what the policy of the school is. I bet no children of Republicans go there :lamo

I'm sure there are very few Republican kids attending Sidwell Friends, if any and I'm even more certain that the boys use the boy's restroom and the girls use the girl's restroom.

!00% correct, good job, an actual accurate post.!!!
In this thread Both those things are 100% facts. :thumbs:

Disagree? prove otherwise, provide ONE fact that supports you, you cant cause there are none LMAO

I wasn't agreeing with you.

I wasn't agreeing with you.

You dont have to agree with facts for them to be true LMAO
Fact remains i didn't insult you in this thread nor am I a liberal :shrug"
Disagree? prove otherwise, provide ONE fact that supports you, you wont, cause you cant, cause there are none. :)

First, there is nothing wrong with bringing your 5 year old daughter into the men's room. Suggesting it was inappropriate was an asshole thing to do.

I doubt that is why the guy got hit, though. My guess is the dad responded to the unsolicited advice with an insult. Understandable but my guess is it was the insult that got him hit.

you are prob right I see in the article "After giving a curt response, Adams tried to shepherd his kids out."
So he mouthed off at the guy and got sucker punched. still wrong as you said.

You have no evidence for your guess.

So, am I to take it that parents ought to expect, and deserve getting decked by idiot conservatives every time their little child needs to go to the bathroom?

Back
Top Bottom