• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter into

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daught...

Precisely. Ap's first comment needlessly injected politics into the situation.

AP's problem right now is that after having hack diarrhea, he's looking at the rest of us like "who, me?" when we point out the mess he made.

If you have something to say, say it to me, not about me. Last time I checked this a political debate forum.

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daught...

If you have something to say, say it to me, not about me.

Too bad.

Maybe you should hang out at a, "everybody agree on everything", forum.

Maybe you should hang out at a, "everybody agree on everything", forum.

I've had my fair share of conversations with those of different perspectives, including this forum. The mere presence of an individual with a different perspective, however, ought not be misconstrued as my being interested in what they have to say beyond introducing a curt dismissal.

Given that doing much more of this song and dance would be inappropriate, perhaps that's where it should end between you and I: my curt dismissal.

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter i

It may have escaped your notice that Liberals didn't pass any laws. I know it's hard to understand.

They didn't because it wouldn't have passed the House or Senate. Instead, they issued an edict. King George would have been so proud.

Re: Utah dad says he was ‘sucker-punched’ at Walmart for taking 5-year-old daughter i

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065906548 said:
They didn't because it wouldn't have passed the House or Senate. Instead, they issued an edict. King George would have been so proud.

It wasn't an edict.

Back
Top Bottom