• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"User" tag underneath ava..

Tedminator

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
<--- how do I change that tag underneath my ava.. the one that says "User"?
I've looked in the UserControlPanel but did find the whatsitfor :confused:

edit and while I'm here I might as well take suggestions for what to change it to.
:fyi: also taking bids: it's available for advertising space

Last edited:
<--- how do I change that tag underneath my ava.. the one that says "User"?
I've looked in the UserControlPanel but did find the whatsitfor :confused:

edit and while I'm here I might as well take suggestions for what to change it to.
:fyi: also taking bids: it's available for advertising space

that just describes the number of posts you've made......go to your user profile and you change it.

Last edited:
Mine was assigned to me by some arcane forum software that analyzed my posting patterns. It's all a mystery beyond that.

Good to see you, Ted, btw!!

Hey there, Gardener. umm.. your avatar loooks familiar,but not the name. Did you go by something else at stormfrontLite?

Hey there, Gardener. umm.. your avatar loooks familiar,but not the name. Did you go by something else at stormfrontLite?

THe clue is in my siggy line ;)

Go to:
User control panel
Edit profile
Custom user title, then edit the user title.

yup tried that. But the only options showing on mine are these:

Edit Profile Tedminator
Registration Required Information
Email & Password:
Date of Birth:
Privacy:

Optional Information
Home Page URL:
ICQ Number:
AIM Screen Name:
MSN Messenger Handle:
Yahoo! Messenger Handle:
Skype Name:

Additional Information
Political Leaning:

:shrug: maybe that custom user title doesnt kick in until after a certain amount of posts?

yup tried that. But the only options showing on mine are these:

:shrug: maybe that custom user title doesnt kick in until after a certain amount of posts?

I think that is what it is. I'm not sure but I think it's a 100 posts.

Sweet - thanks for the post . . . I always wanted to change mine but felt too dumb to ask. :)

Try going to user control panel, then edit profile, go to custom user title, and edit it. See if that works or not.

I don't have an option for custom user title. Right after my DOB, my next settings option is to input my home page URL. My setting don't look like what Spud posted. Do I have to reach a certain post count or donate to the board perhaps?

I don't have an option for custom user title. Right after my DOB, my next settings option is to input my home page URL. My setting don't look like what Spud posted. Do I have to reach a certain post count or donate to the board perhaps?

Maybe it is 500 posts. I'm not sure. An admin can tell ya.

Congrats Tedminator! Because you have 30 or more posts you are now able to preview one of our basment forums called "The Dungeon". You will be awarded the ability to participate down here and have access to all the basement forums after 250 post counts upstairs or 50 posts and a donation to help our forum pay for it's bills.

Ooohman! grrrr I'm not gonna get back in the dungeon for free at this rate. not anytime soon anyway.

hmmm unless..

Last edited:
..I spam! :)

or donate. where/how is it done?
nm found it. User Control Panel..Donations.

Last edited:
Please accept my apology for not seeing this earlier. :(

500 posts will grant access to title changes.
Any donation will grant access to title changes.

Back
Top Bottom