• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

User Groups: Green Party

-Demosthenes-

Internet Revolutionist
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Just an idea, the Green Part isn't one of the user groups but is fairly common (considered a "third party") and has a unique set of political values which some might identify with.

Wip up some rank icons and I will be glad to add it for yah. :mrgreen:

Unsure what the image would be. :confused:

vauge said:
Unsure what the image would be. :confused:

perhaps the flower in the US green party logo?

Usgreenpartylogo.PNG

The logo is a good idea. I'm not sure how to make the back ground transparent, and I'm not quite sure how small it should be.
untitled7ph.jpg

Looks good. When I get home and have a few minutes - will create the new ranks with this image add the new usergroup. :cool:

-Demosthenes-, looks good on yah. :)

Feel free to change it back, needed a guinea pig to test out the look. :mrgreen:

I like it. Wonderful job, I think I'll keep it a while.

Thanks.

vauge said:
:rofl :rofl - I love that smilie
So do I...

That butt is a lovely shade of redd.....:cool:

Feel free to bring this to the basement. This thread is about the green party.

Thanks.

Sorry, quiting smoking today - on the edge.

:moody :blastem:

Back
Top Bottom