• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

User Control Panel

AlabamaPaul

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Would be possible to include a brief snippet of the post quoted under the thread title in the Who Quoted Me section of the User Control Panel as it is on the Spy page? It might make it easier to review previous quotes when in a lively exchange with one or more posters and references are made to what has been previously posted without having to go back through the thread to find...

Excellent suggestion if it is feasible.

Good suggestion - let me look into this.

Good suggestion - let me look into this.

It does not appear as though this feature allows us to do this as much as I would like it to. We will look for a viable solution, but this may take some time if it exists.

It does not appear as though this feature allows us to do this as much as I would like it to. We will look for a viable solution, but this may take some time if it exists.
Yep. I came here to say just that. The system is very simple and only saves a simple notification.

Yep. I came here to say just that. The system is very simple and only saves a simple notification.

Man, I could get in all sorts of trouble taking advantage of the "simple system" comment to make fun of Hugh...

Good thing I am all sweetness and light, so I would never do anything lime that.

Man, I could get in all sorts of trouble taking advantage of the "simple system" comment to make fun of Hugh...

Good thing I am all sweetness and light, so I would never do anything lime that.

Oh melon balls (and lemon balls too)! :D

Back
Top Bottom