• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Use your opinion to help sway my decision! Help please!

You seem to be muddling the waters a bit, self servingly so. In this example your trying to illustrate these skinbags of ours aren't ours and this is true, but then you pollute the stream with delusion when you point to the fact the lady chose her face and body with money that she worked for, thus expressing the real her.

No. That isn't the real her anymore than the skinbag she was born with. It is her monkey brain going bananas.

The real her is her mental life. The face and body she intentionally planned and intentionally worked and paid for is her intentional accomplishment in this world, and it "expresses" the real her. I hope that is clear enough for you.

hah well yeah so you've not read Maxwell Maltz: Psycho-Cybernetics (1960)
cool
any of us can change how we see ourselves and therefore how others see us as well ;)

I'm not talking about subjective perception. I'm talking about the objective empirical evidence and how she altered the objective empirical body and face so that it would objectively express her perception of herself, so that anyone looking at her would be able to see the objective empirical body and face if they were impartially observing it. That is not a psychological tricking of others - it is an objective empirical change made by objectively empirical means directed by intentional mind.

The real her is her mental life. The face and body she intentionally planned and intentionally worked and paid for is her intentional accomplishment in this world, and it "expresses" the real her. I hope that is clear enough for you.

I thought I made myself clear... :monkey:screwy :monkeyarm

Back
Top Bottom