• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Use these 2 Trump Tweets to make any Trump voter shut up...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Use them over and over and over and over. Don't stop. Post them a million times if you have to. Make pics out of them and share them on Twitter...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.
11:11 AM · Sep 26, 2012

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
2:01 PM · Nov 8, 2013

Okay, they won't really shut up but just keep posting the tweets. Don't let the con man escape his own words.

Use them over and over and over and over. Don't stop. Post them a million times if you have to. Make pics out of them and share them on Twitter...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Okay, they won't really shut up but just keep posting the tweets. Don't let the con man escape his own words.

Trumps big mouth and little hands keep coming back to haunt him. :)

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

They have no heard him on tape admitting to genocide. You were right the last time. ;)

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I keep this one on tap... ;)

Trump Responsibility.PNG

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

And if I remember right Trump and the Republicans had " Full control for two years " and all they did was give a big tax cut to the rich and tear the ACA apart after running on repealing it and replacing it with something better
well where is that Better health care plan?
they still haven't come up with one and taken health care away from thousands of people
Nice job
Have a nice day

He's guilty of exactly the same things he's been critical of; duh!
The man has a relentless drive and measures his own success and that of others on results. He has delivered to a large extent his promises despite an all out effort to remove him from office. I can't think of anything that he has given up on.

There is a great deal of disappointment by those who supported Obama......called the Obama years a missed opportunity. The tweets Trump made 8 years ago reflected thoughts by both sides at the time and now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oh look, another Trump bashing thread. :2wave:

The man has a relentless drive and measures his own success and that of others on results. He has delivered to a large extent his promises despite an all out effort to remove him from office. I can't think of anything that he has given up on.

There is a great deal of disappointment by those who supported Obama......called the Obama years a missed opportunity. The tweets Trump made 8 years ago reflected thoughts by both sides at the time and now.

What he has "accomplished" has had negative results at home and abroad, he has the drive of a sloth but you're probably right he hasn't given up on dividing this nation, not a little bit.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

And then of course there's, "I don't take any responsibility at all", just to confuse them even more.

actual Tweets from your boy.

now, tuck tail to Trump and eat your cake.

I get it, we get it, everyone gets it. You guys hate Trump. I guess it's good that DP provides a safe space for your circle jerk so you don't go crazy in the real world.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Add this video and they will be unable to utter a single word in favor of Trump. Here, Trump himself is saying that a president that cannot safeguard the safety of its citizens is not good enough to be in charge.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Nice try, but experience in this forum makes clear that Trumpsters don’t care about hypocrisy.

I get it, we get it, everyone gets it. You guys hate Trump. I guess it's good that DP provides a safe space for your circle jerk so you don't go crazy in the real world.

What's really happening is a New York City con man took his show on the road and manipulated a whole bunch of southerners and midwesterners. People from other states too but those 2 areas swallowed it hook line and sinker.

And he basically thinks men in those areas are peasants. That's the funny part.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If only democrats could do away with the 1st Amendment, they could silence these Trump supporters, these Americans, once and for all,

If Comrade Harris wins, the CCP/democrats will straighten this whole individual rights thing out, but quick...

What's really happening is a New York City con man took his show on the road and manipulated a whole bunch of southerners and midwesterners. People from other states too but those 2 areas swallowed it hook line and sinker.

And he basically thinks men in those areas are peasants. That's the funny part.

I hear ya and that's a valid grievance. But do you honestly believe a congressional lifer hasn't conned anyone over his career? Harris has enough baggage to sink a fair sized boat. Not condoning anything but I would like to introduce you to kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

Well there's always his indifference to the US's CV19 death toll: "It is what it is." Donald = :shrug:

But this is a sad, illuminating one from this week:

He said he did a "tremendous" job on the virus, insisted "it's going to disappear" and that "a lot of people think masks are not good." Asked who said masks aren't good, Trump replied, "Waiters."

Trump fumbles during tough encounter with undecided voters in Philadelphia - CNNPolitics

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Back
Top Bottom