• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

USC is going to kick some Texas ass!

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It is going to be sweet. However, for the record, I'm a Notre Dame fan first, then I root for Trojans. Not Trajan's!

Ya'll too ***** to debate against USC?

Can Reggie Bush be stopped? No.

Can the SC offense be stopped? No.

Does Texas suck? Yes........I mean, No.

Will Notre Dame win against Ohio State? Yes.

Who's the toughest quarterback ever to play football? Roman Gabrial

Second toughest? Joe Kapp

That's it for now.

Just remember, "You ain't got, like I got!"

Usc.......usc.......usc!

God-dammit, can anyone give me a shout-out for USC!

Is there no one from Texas that wants to talk a little smack about the Rose Bowl?

Billo_Really said:
Is there no one from Texas that wants to talk a little smack about the Rose Bowl?

I was born In Texas... I've lived in FW, Dallas, and South Padre Island.

I went to school at OU (undergrad)... yes... Oklahoma.

Being this as it may... The long horns are our rivals...

At the same time I despise USC for humilitating us (OU).

So.... I have to go with geographics.

I'll be rooting for the longhorns. Sorry.

I am way out of element on this one!

Originally posted by Conflict:
was born In Texas... I've lived in FW, Dallas, and South Padre Island.

I went to school at OU (undergrad)... yes... Oklahoma.

Being this as it may... The long horns are our rivals...

At the same time I despise USC for humilitating us (OU).

So.... I have to go with geographics.

I'll be rooting for the longhorns. Sorry.

I am way out of element on this one!
So far, you're the only one with balls enough to say anything. It's all in fun anyway. USC might get their heads handed to them this game. Texas is the best team they will be facing.

Just playin! I only go for Texas cause USC is my boyfriends team and I love to bust his balls!

Originally posted by americanwoman:
Just playin! I only go for Texas cause USC is my boyfriends team and I love to bust his balls!
Well, you go girl!

Originally posted by Galenrox:
HAHAHAHA! Texas Wins!!! **** THE PAC 10!!!
Hail to the Champs.

Longhorns got what they deserved.

Originally posted by Conflict:
cough, cough; Ahem!
Please refer to post #13.

I like my crow with some au graten potatoes on the side.

You know what they say, "Mess with the bull, get the LongHorn" :lol:

Originally posted by BWG:
Hey Billo, I didn't see this thread earlier and I don't think it's cool to gloat after the fact. So I'll just direct you to my post of 9-10-05 in the 'Who's Your Favorite College Team? thread and let it go at that.
Go ahead and let me have it. If you're gonna take the accolades, you got to take the criticism. They are opposite sides of the same coin. To the victor go the spoils. Bullshit like that.

My favorite college team is Notre Dame. No. 2 is USC. That's just in football.

Texas did it. They earned it. So pile it on.

Hey, USC certainly have nothing to be ashamed of.

34 wins in a row
2 national championships in a row
2 Heisman trophy winners

You know, it's funny how we call someone who comes in second place in the whole nation, losers.

Think about it. You have the Super Bowl winners and you have the Super Bowl losers. Same with the World Series, NBA or NCAA championships.

The second place teams are always referred to as losers, never runners-up or second place. It's all or nothing I guess...LOL

Notre Dame, no feelings one way or the other. I am impressed by their wide receiver, Jeff Samardzija. He should do well in the NFL, if that's what he decides to do. He reminds me a lot of Chris Collinsworth, when he played with the Bengals. Tall, slender, not particularly fast, but quick enough to get open and the ability to catch the ball in almost any situation.

BWG said:
Hey, USC certainly have nothing to be ashamed of.

34 wins in a row
2 national championships in a row
2 Heisman trophy winners

Actually, Southern Cal (not USC - they play in Columbia) DIDN'T win two consecutive BCS titles. Louisiana State was the official national champion at the end of the 2003 season, NOT Southern Cal.

ludahai said:
Actually, Southern Cal (not USC - they play in Columbia) DIDN'T win two consecutive BCS titles. Louisiana State was the official national champion at the end of the 2003 season, NOT Southern Cal.

Point Taken.... In the whole USC is the university of south Carolina located in Columbia, South Carolina.

However I think you most likely knew what was meant.

Just to clarify:

If you want to visit the University of Southern California...

you go to www.usc.edu

if you want to visit the University of South Carolina...

you go to www.sc.edu

Dingleberry!

Conflict said:
Point Taken.... In the whole USC is the university of south Carolina located in Columbia, South Carolina.

However I think you most likely knew what was meant.

Just remember, to people from SEC country, USC means University of South Carolina. They use two shortened names, "USC" and "Carolina", the later is also used by UNC (University of North Carolina)

Still, my more cogent point was that the California condoms were not going for their third straight title, but their second as LSU won the real national title in 2003.

Deegan said:
You know what they say, "Mess with the bull, get the LongHorn" :lol:
Dont be too hard on USC. The guy started this thread with the right knowlege, but dyslexia made him put words in the wrong places. He is correct. USC kicked some major foot with their asses :)

Back
Top Bottom