• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA Weak---All Talk

kozman

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
What is USA afraid of. Send troops. Push Russia back to their home. Putin is testing what he can get away with. What former USSR country will be next! Can anyone in the "free" world imagine packing up your family with all u can pack on your back to never come back to your home again.
Do you really think Putin would push the to end all button?
Peace,
Kozman

What is USA afraid of. Send troops. Push Russia back to their home. Putin is testing what he can get away with. What former USSR country will be next! Can anyone in the "free" world imagine packing up your family with all u can pack on your back to never come back to your home again.
Peace,
Kozman

Have YOU volunteered yet?

Ukraine isn't picky.

Peace,
Kozman

So when do you volunteer?

Peace,
Kozman

USA weak!
Yeah, that's sure sounding like you're ready to help. 🙄

That's the sort of thing Osama used to say, the sort of thing Saddam used to say, the sort of thing Putin is saying now.
How much is he paying you, by the way?

USA weak!
Yeah, that's sure sounding like you're ready to help. 🙄

That's the sort of thing Osama used to say, the sort of thing Saddam used to say, the sort of thing Putin is saying now.
How much is he paying you, by the way?
The OP was of course his first post.

🍿

And given his command of English, I am sort of thinking a VPN is in use here.

Peace,
Kozman
No, the USA is not weak.

It's a terrible situation for those involved. The images coming out of Ukraine highlighting the suffering are beyond awful. We should continue to do what we can do to help.

My personal thoughts are that Putin is a nutbag and this doesn't end with Ukraine. I hope I'm wrong.

I remember a very small man, sitting quietly in the bar. Got bumped by a loud, larger man. Nodded politely, apologized to the big man, went back to his drink. Big man didn't like it. Felt disrespected. Made a scene. The small man just kept nodding quietly. Big man started in about the smaller man's sexuality, his size, how the little man wasn't a man, was weak. Little man smiled. Big man started to push out his chest, get louder. At this point, I signaled the bouncers to stay back. Didn't want them to get hurt. The way the little man smiled was unnerving. The next happened fast. The kind of fast that I still couldn't tell you exactly what happened. But the big man was lying in a crumple of weird angles of elbows and knees.

Small man tipped my bartender, left. Had my bouncers call the emergency numbers, started filling out the incident reports, taking witness statements.

Later, was talking with the crew while we closed down shop. One of older waitresses summed it perfectly. 'A moron learned that restraint isn't weakness today.'

Peace,
Kozman

I love mindless machismo laced ignorant posts like this. Thanks!

Peace,
Kozman
Just allow the EU members to provide any/all military support to the Ukraine, with the U.S.becoming involved ONLY as a result of Russia retaliating against a NATO member.
EU = about 450 million persons
Russia = about 145 million persons
Ukraine = about 43 million persons
U.S.A. = about 332 million persons
If you really want to help, do so in a way the eliminates the need for Ukrainians to seek refuge. <-- In reference to your post #3. And the solution to your issue is simple, buy a plane ticket.

I too call upon @kozman to stop being weak and instead show his strength by making his way to Ukraine to fight on the front lines.

I am sorry for speaking my onions. Yes first time post. I did not think I would get almost all personal harmful replies. Yes weak. 65 years old with heart problems. No military training. Thank you for the link to airfare. Price is half what I found.
Shame on me for thinking war while try to live in peace ✌️

I am sorry for speaking my onions. Yes first time post. I did not think I would get almost all personal harmful replies. Yes weak. 65 years old with heart problems. No military training. Thank you for the link to airfare. Price is half what I found.
Shame on me for think war while try to live in peace ✌️
What you learned is that it’s easy to volunteer other people to die in a foreign land, while staying in your safe space. Politicians do it all the time. It’s altogether a different thing to be willing to volunteer yourself, isn’t it?

What you learned is that it’s easy to volunteer other people to die in a foreign land, while staying in your safe space. Politicians do it all the time. It’s altogether a different thing to be willing to volunteer yourself, isn’t it?
I get it now, thanx. :;0)

Peace,
Kozman

I’ll give you a hint....it starts with “World War Three” and ends with “thermonuclear fireballs”.

Peace,
Kozman
What time do you ship out?

Back
Top Bottom