• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA Today Names a Man One of Its ‘Women of the Year'

Nothing speaks more to the diseased minds, the anti-science, the degenerate lack of morals and ethics of the Liberal mind than this story

Nothing speaks more to a cheap attempt to gin up controversy and thus readership and ad revenue.

Thank you for your ignorant, ridiculous, and off-topic reply, and also the bad grammar.

It's only controversial to "conservatives"

When a man thinks he is a woman and the filthy degenerates in the Democrat party legitimize and validate such deluded fantasies, THAT is a problem for descent freedom loving people.

I suggest you go get yourself some ethics and morals. You obviously have none.

When a man thinks he is a woman and the filthy degenerates in the Democrat party legitimize and validate such deluded fantasies, THAT is a problem for descent freedom loving people.

I suggest you go get yourself some ethics and morals. You obviously have none.

Well, thanks for using the word "freedom" in a post that denies another person theirs.

If some dude thinks they are a woman and gets the surgery done to change their body, how does that take anything from you?

Thank you for your ignorant, ridiculous, and off-topic reply, and also the bad grammar.
Nothing grammatically wrong with that statement, and as for ignorant, I don't think you know my stance on the topic. For starters, my statement was directed at USA Today, not you.

And some here cannot even begin to see-- let alone understand -- why America has become a global laughing stock .

With Hollywood and Disney wrecked and no global scene for Baseball ( English Rounders for girls mainly ) and Basketball ( for a vertically challenged minority), there is no American culture .
Unless you include muck -- Cola and Burgers

P.S. And taking over the French role of running away -- Vietnam , Afghanistan and now Ukraine .

Democrats are sick filthy degenerates. trannies, sodomites, baby-killers . . . they are the enemy of all that is good, and worse than that they molest the minds of children in schools to follow in their sick depraved footsteps.

This story is just another example of that despicable fact:

The science crowd speaks:

USA Today Names a Man One of Its ‘Women of the Year'

And some here cannot even begin to see-- let alone understand -- why America has become a global laughing stock .

With Hollywood and Disney wrecked and no global scene for Baseball ( English Rounders) and Basketball ( for a vertically challenged minority), there is no American culture .
Unless you include muck -- Cola and Burgers
Yes, I'm sure we're seen as a laughing stock ... by those who no doubt will again call for help when they find themselves once more in trouble.

As I said, Nothing speaks more to the diseased minds, the anti-science, the degenerate lack of morals and ethics of the Liberal mind than this story

Nothing speaks more to the diseased minds, the anti-science, the degenerate lack of morals and ethics of the Liberal mind than this story

Which science are they “anti-“ about? Because the consensus of even Biology is that transpeople exist and are legitimate.

The rest of you don't think.
8469418.jpeg

As I said, Nothing speaks more to the diseased minds, the anti-science, the degenerate lack of morals and ethics of the Liberal mind than this story
Did you read USA Today prior to this?

(Edit: wrong publication!)

Last edited:
Which science are they “anti-“ about? Because the consensus of even Biology is that transpeople exist and are legitimate.
Um, "Biology" doesn't have a "consensus."

But I said what I said because every last law on the books I've seen that defines a more fluid legal concept of "gender" applies only an assertion standard. Even the APA's own published diagnosis methodology rests entirely on the patient's sense of self and not independently verifiable testing.

In short, the trans-lobby wishes us to adopt a faith-based standard for gender. You're welcome to buy into that. I do not.

Yes, I'm sure we're seen as a laughing stock ... by those who no doubt will again call for help when they find themselves once more in trouble.
You really are .

From the average ordinary working person to heads of state who do anything to avoid speaking to your two top people .

If only you collectively travelled more and could see how you look from the outside .

To your likely amazement, I am not an American Hater . Just disappointed to see a former OK power slip down and then further down .

Um, "Biology" doesn't have a "consensus."

But I said what I said because every last law on the books I've seen that defines a more fluid legal concept of "gender" applies only an assertion standard. Even the APA's own published diagnosis methodology rests entirely on the patient's sense of self and not independently verifiable testing.

In short, the trans-lobby wishes us to adopt a faith-based standard for gender. You're welcome to buy into that. I do not.

The science of Biology most definitely does have a consensus.

And someone asserting someone is not “faith-based”. Why do conservatives continually have to lie and try to make non-religions into religions?

The science of Biology most definitely does have a consensus.

And someone asserting someone is not “faith-based”. Why do conservatives continually have to lie and try to make non-religions into religions?

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina
Man who thinks he is a woman is mentally ill

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:
What Hitler said about Aryans
What Democrats say about transgenderism

If Dr. Levine feels happy about her life, then I guess that is all that matters.

She apparently does not care about the snickers regarding her appearance.

Oh, yes, hear tell that US TODAY is fighting for its financial life, so this story will get it some badly desired attention.

If Dr. Levine feels happy about her life, then I guess that is all that matters.

That is a ridiculous statement, especially when schools cram that nonsense into the minds of out children,

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina
Man who thinks he is a woman is mentally ill

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:
What Hitler said about Aryans
What Democrats say about transgenderism

Back
Top Bottom