• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA Today Names a Man One of Its ‘Women of the Year'

You really are .

From the average ordinary working person to heads of state who do anything to avoid speaking to your two top people .

If only you collectively travelled more and could see how you look from the outside .

To your likely amazement, I am not an American Hater . Just disappointed to see a former OK power slip down and then further down .
Um, I’ve lived in your country and have traveled extensively. My point stands. You’ll laugh until you need us, again.

The science of Biology most definitely does have a consensus.

And someone asserting someone is not “faith-based”. Why do conservatives continually have to lie and try to make non-religions into religions?
No, the science of Biology is not a thing that can ever have consensus.

I say “faith-based” because it’s true. Please name a single state law that codifies this view of gender that doesn’t rely solely on an assertion standard.

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina
Man who thinks he is a woman is mentally ill

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:
What Hitler said about Aryans
What Democrats say about transgenderism

And intersex people get to choose?

Biology is first science that will tell you human sex is not binary. They will also tell you sex and gender are not the same thing.

No, the science of Biology is not a thing that can ever have consensus.

I say “faith-based” because it’s true. Please name a single state law that codifies this view of gender that doesn’t rely solely on an assertion standard.

Really? Because sciences aren’t made up of scientists? They exist of themselves independent of humans?

Really? Because sciences aren’t made up of scientists? They exist of themselves independent of humans?
Again, where there is a more "open" legal definition of gender, show me where and when something other than a faith-based, assertion standard is being used and you may have a point. Until you do, you don't.

Time picked an ugly dude to represent women.

Again, where there is a more "open" legal definition of gender, show me where and when something other than a faith-based, assertion standard is being used and you may have a point. Until you do, you don't.

Why do you think assertions are “faith based”? Most mental illness diagnoses are based on assertions. Is the entire science of psychiatry “faith based”?

Where did you get your doctorate in psychiatry that qualifies you to make these declarations?

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:

And intersex people get to choose?

There you go with junk science and fake science. There are men and there are women. I have no clue what an intersex person is.

Once more for the slow person:

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:

. . . . a more "open" legal definition of gender . . . . .

Science and truth do not need legal definitions. You are engaging in the same thing as slave owners did, using law and legalisms to deny reality, saying blacks were not people. Well done, typical KKK democrat.

There you go with junk science and fake science. There are men and there are women. I have no clue what an intersex person is.

Once more for the slow person:

Biology and science:

Men have a penis
Women have a vagina

Biology and science:

JUNK SCIENCE:

Indeed. You have no clue what an intersex person is. Because your position is entirely based on ignorance.

You are the perfect conservative in that regard.

You might want to look up what science says about intersex people.

When a man thinks he is a woman and the filthy degenerates in the Democrat party legitimize and validate such deluded fantasies, THAT is a problem for descent freedom loving people.

I suggest you go get yourself some ethics and morals. You obviously have none.
Descent freedom? No parachute? That explains the desperation in the OP, I guess.

Democrats are sick filthy degenerates. trannies, sodomites, baby-killers . . . they are the enemy of all that is good, and worse than that they molest the minds of children in schools to follow in their sick depraved footsteps.

This story is just another example of that despicable fact:
Oh my.......10, 9, 8......

Descent freedom? No parachute? That explains the desperation in the OP, I guess.

Oooh, you caught me in a typo. I guess your important work is done for the day. Thanks for contributing NOTHING to the conversation

Who still even reads USA Today? lol

Oooh, you caught me in a typo. I guess your important work is done for the day. Thanks for contributing NOTHING to the conversation
You're welcome.

Thank you for your ignorant, ridiculous, and off-topic reply, and also the bad grammar.

I don't expect any discussion from you, and my day is just beginning.

I think it's more controversial than you think. There are those among us who believe gender classification ought to be based on scientific fact and not faith.
God is based on faith and that doesn't seem to be a problem for many.

Well, thanks for using the word "freedom" in a post that denies another person theirs.

If some dude thinks they are a woman and gets the surgery done to change their body, how does that take anything from you?
In the same way a woman in a different state who gets an abortion that they don't even know about affects them, not at all.

You really are .

From the average ordinary working person to heads of state who do anything to avoid speaking to your two top people .

If only you collectively travelled more and could see how you look from the outside .

To your likely amazement, I am not an American Hater . Just disappointed to see a former OK power slip down and then further down .
And all in just four years of trump, it's deplorable.

Even the APA's own published diagnosis methodology rests entirely on the patient's sense of self and not independently verifiable testing.
So does pain and happiness. And yet those are things we understand exist and concepts we use in a scientific manner.

Democrats are sick filthy degenerates. trannies, sodomites, baby-killers . . . they are the enemy of all that is good, and worse than that they molest the minds of children in schools to follow in their sick depraved footsteps.
Wow, you sure talk about degeneracy and moral decay a lot.

Hey btw, what does your profile picture mean? I feel like I've seen it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom