• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA Takes In 2 Muslim Migrants For Every 1 From Europe...

You do know those numbers are from 2008 to 2013 don't you? Read slower next time.

Nope...2009 to 2013...I read it and that's all on the stupid obama Regime!

Don't be chastising me for nothing....

Nope...2009 to 2013...I read it and that's all on the stupid obama Regime!

Don't be chastising me for nothing....

Did I? You do know where most of those came from don't ya? Iraq and Afghanistan and are a continuation of the previous administrations policies. So if your point was to point out that we as a Nation have taken in our fair share of Muslims from Nations we invaded then you are being honest but if you want to use that data in reference to what is happening with Syrian refugees then you are not being honest since one has zero to do with the other. Oh and just a suggestion, The Daily Caller is not exactly an unbiased source that has no agenda, maybe some better sources are in order.

Did I? You do know where most of those came from don't ya? Iraq and Afghanistan and are a continuation of the previous administrations policies. So if your point was to point out that we as a Nation have taken in our fair share of Muslims from Nations we invaded then you are being honest but if you want to use that data in reference to what is happening with Syrian refugees then you are not being honest since one has zero to do with the other. Oh and just a suggestion, The Daily Caller is not exactly an unbiased source that has no agenda, maybe some better sources are in order.

Well, you keep believing that malarky!

Well, you keep believing that malarky!
Which part was malarkey, the part where you were simply pointing out past immigration numbers or the part where you suggest it has something to do with todays numbers?

You do know those numbers are from 2008 to 2013 don't you? Read slower next time.

Actually we're starting to see a considerable influx of refugees in my neck of the woods

They're even opening up English language centers for them.

Actually we're starting to see a considerable influx of refugees in my neck of the woods

They're even opening up English language centers for them.

Which has no connection to the information in the OP.

Good for them, you do want them to speak English don't ya?

What about Muslim-European migrants?

Which has no connection to the information in the OP.

Good for them, you do want them to speak English don't ya?

As long as they remember their battle cry " Alluha Ackbar "

The United States issues twice as many green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries than from Europe, adding to a Middle Eastern migrant population in the country that is one of the fastest growing demographics.

Migrants From Muslim Countries Double Those From Europe | The Daily Caller

I don't give a damn where they're from, as long as they learn to embrace American culture and speak English. Immigrants must be willing to assimilate, because multiculturalism is not only a total failure, but it's dangerous... just ask the French, British, Germans and the people of Belgium.

Back
Top Bottom