• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA. News reactions to latest mass shootings.

I see the problem as more fundamental than that. We thought we created a foolproof governmental system but it got gamed. The founding fathers knew this would happen which is why a lot of their literature talks about semi-frequent revolutions. Every system of government eventually becomes corrupted and must be refreshed, it's part of the human political cycle. With each cycle, improvements are made to try and stem corruption, until next time.

People have this wrong idea that our Constitution is set in stone and our system of government can never changed. It actually changed a lot in the first 75 years. There were way more Constitutional amendments, more changes to how people are appointed, etc. Now, as we more further away from the founding days, people are afraid to touch the system at all and seem to look at the Constitution like it's some kind of holy document.

We are well overdue for some healthy conflict and reform. It's not going to happen though. Our government is in perpetual deadlock and everyone has been bought off.

You are very well informed.
Thanks for the information.

We will see what will happen very soon.

In the meantime I'll stand here in this empty middle and lestin to the right and their nonsense and watch the left in their weakness.

I am personally sick of the over-analyzing, as well as the blame game...people are dead...there is much hatred and evil in the world...:(

If they were all Muslim people, we would be having a different conversation

Good for you miss cupp thanks so much for your thoughtful insights on this sick subject.

Unfortunately it's just the norm of this sick sad behavior.
NBC News: Multiple people injured by roaming shooter in Odessa, Texas, police say.
5 dead, 21 injured by shooter in Odessa, Texas, police say
Left wing over on this side with your common sense on this matter but to Damm weak of a party to get anything done. Independents you stay in the middle because we have no power so our opinion don't matter. And the wicked right wing wins again thoughts and prayers goes out to the victims and their families. Also this is no time to talk gun control. GOP sick political party.

Last edited:
Sad ass problem and because of the GOP we will never get this bullshit under control

If they were all Muslim people, we would be having a different conversation

When it's black on black we never have a conversation because.......ya know Shhhhhhhh!

And yet black teens alone make up 37% of all gun homicides.

Is banning of all scary looking weapons is your answer?

Are we going to violate the HIPAA laws?
No just the military grade ones on other thought yes BAN them all yes violate the HIPAA laws this nonsense needs to STOP.

When it's black on black we never have a conversation because.......ya know Shhhhhhhh!

And yet black teens alone make up 37% of all gun homicides.

We never talk about white on white crime either. :cry:

A .45 and a 9 mill are military grade.

Get a clue.
A bolt action Springfield 30-06 is a military assault rifle. I guess we can throw the Kentucky long rifle in there as well as military grade weapons. They were used by soldiers.
We never talk about white on white crime either. :cry:
If our bias media can't throw out the race card it is not important. Their lives don't matter. Only if it can be used politically or to an agenda of the rich and powerful be glad if their deaths are even listed. This is nothing new. As my grandfather told me when I was in my teens how the children that died in the mines never made the papers. The mules were more important and worth more that drug the coal out.

Back
Top Bottom