• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA may not be ruled by Democratic party, but should never control by Republican

samuel3578

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Democratic may not be as good as what we expect
but Republican try to ban all policy
their mission is to get back the seat of president, but not help citizens in United states of America

There is no Democrat America, there is no Republican America, only one United state of America

Republican's mind for against for against as they are Democrat have a big big problem

Even if you don't vote for Democrat, never vote to Republican (not go to vote or vote to others is also a choice)

their mission is to get back the seat of president, but not help citizens in United states of America

There is no Democrat America, there is no Republican America, only one United state of America

Republican's mind for against for against as they are Democrat have a big big problem

Even if you don't vote for Democrat, never vote to Republican (not go to vote or vote to others is also a choice)
sock puppet, anyone?

I, too, wish people would only vote for the candidates that I vote for. That would make things so much easier, because then you wouldn't even need elections. Just ask Deuce!

Deuce for Dictator, 2012.

I, too, wish people would only vote for the candidates that I vote for. That would make things so much easier, because then you wouldn't even need elections. Just ask Deuce!

Can I please be your secretary of Defence?

Can I please be your secretary of Defence?

No, Dictator Deuce will not have such weak-sounding titles for his cabinet. Instead, he will have military matters handled by a "Warlord." He thinks you will be good for this task.

Also, he requires that everyone speak at all times in the third person.

Can I be in charge of your all milf dominatrix police force?

Can I be in charge of your all milf dominatrix police force?

I don't need such a lofty role. I'll just take a job at the FDA as Regulator-in-Charge of all Oriental Massages. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta make sure that Asian sensations are up to code.

Here is how I see it...

For many years now, the country has been economically mismanaged by both parties. All they have done is either offer quick fixes or policies that do nothing for the long term economic security of the nation. The republicans offer tax cuts, but don't cut government spending, and the democrats offer appealing social programs, but then have to raise taxes that still don't end up paying for those programs.

With that said, we need a senate, congress and presidential administration that is committed to:
1) Keeping taxes low for everyone so it not only gets the economy rolling, but keeps it rolling.
2) Cutting government spending on a very significant level to balance the budget and eliminate our national debt.
3) Scaling back on government regulations and red tape to encourage manufacturing, and help American business compete with the rest of the world.

Based on the last 4 years of congressional control and the nearly 2 years of total governmental control, it is my opinion that the democrats just aren't capable of such reform at this time. They are just too wrapped up in their social and environmental agendas right now. That leaves us with little choice but to give the republicans another shot and hope that unlike the democrats, they do what the American people have demand... They fix the economy, cut the spending and bring back the jobs.

Personally, I don't see it happening... I just don't think that any of them have the guts to forget politics and do what's right, because those things aren't going to be very unpopular with a lot of people. We are likely going to be right back here in 2-4 years, tossing the republicans out on their asses for their ineffectiveness.

No, Dictator Deuce will not have such weak-sounding titles for his cabinet. Instead, he will have military matters handled by a "Warlord." He thinks you will be good for this task.

Also, he requires that everyone speak at all times in the third person.

Can I be your Second warlord or Chief Warlord ? Mawawa

Last edited:

Attachments

• sockpuppet.jpg
    sockpuppet.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 28
Here is how I see it...

For many years now, the country has been economically mismanaged by both parties. All they have done is either offer quick fixes or policies that do nothing for the long term economic security of the nation. The republicans offer tax cuts, but don't cut government spending, and the democrats offer appealing social programs, but then have to raise taxes that still don't end up paying for those programs.

With that said, we need a senate, congress and presidential administration that is committed to:
1) Keeping taxes low for everyone so it not only gets the economy rolling, but keeps it rolling.
2) Cutting government spending on a very significant level to balance the budget and eliminate our national debt.
3) Scaling back on government regulations and red tape to encourage manufacturing, and help American business compete with the rest of the world.

Based on the last 4 years of congressional control and the nearly 2 years of total governmental control, it is my opinion that the democrats just aren't capable of such reform at this time. They are just too wrapped up in their social and environmental agendas right now. That leaves us with little choice but to give the republicans another shot and hope that unlike the democrats, they do what the American people have demand... They fix the economy, cut the spending and bring back the jobs.

Personally, I don't see it happening... I just don't think that any of them have the guts to forget politics and do what's right, because those things aren't going to be very unpopular with a lot of people. We are likely going to be right back here in 2-4 years, tossing the republicans out on their asses for their ineffectiveness.

There seems do not have such kind of of people, however, Democratic party economic saving plan such as building roads, railways are short terms expense, some of them are investment. It may build a road to tax cut.

I don't think it is a good idea to let Republican to band all government policy at this stage. Even those plan may not be perfect, but better than no policy. And republican way to gain support and power is disusing.

If you don't support Democrats, don't vote, or vote to tea party, or others are also a choice, it is also a way to reflect your voice. Personally, vote to Republican is the worst choice to reflect anger, as it will make the situation worse.

Ur cool and my best frend.

Back
Top Bottom