• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US will "run out of beer" if DJT is indicted - Mary Trump

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Let the MAGA hangovers begin!!!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1663544908291.png1663544929137.png
Mary Trump, the niece of former President Donald Trump and his avid critic, sarcastically said this week that the country will "run out of beer" if her uncle was indicted for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort residence, in reference to a recent interview in which he said "big problems" would happen in the country if he were to be indicted.

I'm now beginning to have second thoughts about wanting Trump indicted. That mothe****er isn't worth me being deprived of beer. Surely we could work out an agreement with Panama on exile.

I'm now beginning to have second thoughts about wanting Trump indicted. That mothe****er isn't worth me being deprived of beer. Surely we could work out an agreement with Panama on exile.
I think it’s due to the sheer amount of celebration or crying in one’s beer, depending on perspective

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 67413599View attachment 67413600
Mary Trump, the niece of former President Donald Trump and his avid critic, sarcastically said this week that the country will "run out of beer" if her uncle was indicted for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort residence, in reference to a recent interview in which he said "big problems" would happen in the country if he were to be indicted.
When Trump lost in Nov 2020 his niece predicted he would do exactly as he did. This was based off of her profesional opinion as she knew the man personally for many years.

If Trump is indicted let's hope MAGAS do grab a beer, and not weapons as they did Jan 6, 2021 at the Capital. They really do wallow in election butt hurt far too long.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't think the supply of Miller Lite and Budweiser will face any shortages.

How about if it was just light beer we ran out of?

My thought on the matter: the US would run out of beer because so many Americans would be sitting in front of TVs watching the trial(s) and chugging down bottle after bottle.

Greenland. He always liked Greenland.
Greenland doesn't deserve being tortured with the likes of DJT. However, he'd find love in Pyongyang, N Korea - a win win. πŸ‘Ή

My thought on the matter: the US would run out of beer because so many Americans would be sitting in front of TVs watching the trial(s) and chugging down bottle after bottle.
We should make a DP beer drinking game based on this premise.

I'll start with the first condition.
You choose the beer of your choice, but there will be leagues based on the ABV of your choice. Chart included at bottom of post, choose your range and stay in it. You may change brands in range but not in mid bottle. Once a bottle is opened, it must be finished before choosing another brand.

ABV range 3.2-4.3 will be Division 3, ABV 4.4-5.5 Division 2, ABV anything >5.5 Division 1.

Vomiting is automatic disqualification if related to beer consumption. Vomiting as a result of statements made by tRump are non penalty events.
Those consuming home brewed products must submit ABV test results and submit a six pack for verification purposes to the judge for analysis. You don't get your bottles back. I am the judge.

1) Each participant must log in on DP five minutes before the judge calls the court to order.
2) Every time the an objection by the prosecution is upheld by the judge, chug a beer.
3) Each time the defendant states he cannot recall or can't remember, take a healthy swig. (2 oz minimum)
4) Each time the judge admonishes the defendant, eat a small bag of Cheetos.

Well that's a start. Feel free to add to this list. tRump supporters can add to this as well.

Here's the chart.

Beer ABV.jpg

Last edited:
Just drink imported beer.

Samuel Smith, Old Speckaled Hen, Youngs, all good stuff.
Why? America has microbreweries coming out our ass. If every non-American beer disappeared from the face of the earth right now, we'd have no quality beer problem.

At this stage I'd consider the return of Prohibition, as long as Trump was gone for good.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then what would I pair with my hot saki with on Korean taco night?

Why? America has microbreweries coming out our ass. If every non-American beer disappeared from the face of the earth right now, we'd have no quality beer problem.
I brewed beer the first time with a kit from guiness. Then, I set out on my own to brew one, just to say I could. Now I did it to have really good, fresh, scotch ales, or other darker beers, because the US is obsessed with IPAs.

Back
Top Bottom