• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Urges Beijing to Cease Its Military Coercion (Barrage) Against Taiwan - Is This an 'Act of War' Against Taiwan by Beijing?

The main problem China has is that the defenders in any invasion will have had decades to prepare and even mild reinforcements from NATO could make any attempt almost impossible.
Even if all NATO did was send in loads of SAM missile batteries that would make gaining air superiority cripplingly hard which would make any naval invasion almost unthinkable.
The defenders would have wargamed all attack options to death as that's what they're paid to do.

So you will continue then with your arbitrary and summary diktats that are predicated in vile presumptive and unfounded accusations against this poster of a genocide against all Chinese on the mainland. So I'll continue to reiterate that it is unfortunate to see long term and repeatedly your chronic and enduring condition and state of affairs as manifested by your wrongheaded and obsessive isolationism.

I'm not demanding you apologize to me for your presumptive accusation I want a genocide against the entire mainland population of China because I would not accept any such apology by you. The reason is the one you've made obvious over a long train of posts, ie, you are not competent.
You said mainland chinese are vapid barbarians

Deny that

Watch this folks....he can't

You said mainland chinese are vapid barbarians

Deny that

Watch this folks....he can't
Mainland Chinese who you dismiss as a threat to democracy in Taiwan and throughout East Asia are vapid barbarians led by Your Guy the Vapid Barbarian in Chief Xi Jinpingpong. I haven't ever denied I said this nor would I deny the fact of it. You meanwhile continue to flail away as an isolationist in the historical Lindberg idiocy. Yes, you and Charles Lindberg and the so called America Firsters who are now the PutinTrumpRowers.

Mainland Chinese who you dismiss as a threat to democracy in Taiwan and throughout East Asia are vapid barbarians led by Your Guy the Vapid Barbarian in Chief Xi Jinpingpong. I haven't ever denied I said this nor would I deny the fact of it. You meanwhile continue to flail away as an isolationist in the historical Lindberg idiocy. Yes, you and Charles Lindberg and the so called America Firsters who are now the PutinTrumpRowers.
This is a racist statement

Mainland Chinese who you dismiss as a threat to democracy in Taiwan and throughout East Asia are vapid barbarians ....

And you said it

This is a racist statement

Mainland Chinese who you dismiss as a threat to democracy in Taiwan and throughout East Asia are vapid barbarians ....

And you said it
Today's PutinTrumpRowers....

FDR%2BAmerica%2BFirst.jpg

In 1940, the America First Committee (AFC) was formed as the foremost non-interventionist pressure group against the American entry into World War II. Quickly, it gained 800,000 members. The members of AFC profoundly distrusted Roosevelt and argued that he was lying to the American people.

The AFC boasted many prominent individuals including the future President Gerald Ford, heir to the Quaker Oats fortune R Douglas Stuart Jr. and future U.S. Supreme Court justice Potter Stewart. But none, was as outspoken or as controversial as the aviator Charles A. Lindbergh. In 1938, Lindbergh accepted a medal from Hermann Göring, the head of Nazi Germany’s Luftwaffe, in honor of his transatlantic flight, and despite public outcry, refused to return it. After Germany invaded Poland in 1939, his frequent praise of the German military earned him the label of "Nazi appeaser". Still, Lindbergh continued to press on.
America First was dissolved four days after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

Four dayze after December 7, 1941 was December 11th, ie, the same day Nazi Germany declared war against the United States.

So while I and others prefer geostrategically to fight 'em over there, you want to fight 'em over here despite the civilian casualties and the physical destruction of the homeland such a fight would produce. Which indicates along with your long train of driveby hit and run posts you've never had a complete thought in your entire life.

Today's PutinTrumpRowers....

FDR%2BAmerica%2BFirst.jpg

In 1940, the America First Committee (AFC) was formed as the foremost non-interventionist pressure group against the American entry into World War II. Quickly, it gained 800,000 members. The members of AFC profoundly distrusted Roosevelt and argued that he was lying to the American people.

The AFC boasted many prominent individuals including the future President Gerald Ford, heir to the Quaker Oats fortune R Douglas Stuart Jr. and future U.S. Supreme Court justice Potter Stewart. But none, was as outspoken or as controversial as the aviator Charles A. Lindbergh. In 1938, Lindbergh accepted a medal from Hermann Göring, the head of Nazi Germany’s Luftwaffe, in honor of his transatlantic flight, and despite public outcry, refused to return it. After Germany invaded Poland in 1939, his frequent praise of the German military earned him the label of "Nazi appeaser". Still, Lindbergh continued to press on.
America First was dissolved four days after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

Four dayze after December 7, 1941 was December 11th, ie, the same day Nazi Germany declared war against the United States.

So while I and others prefer geostrategically to fight 'em over there, you want to fight 'em over here despite the civilian casualties and the physical destruction of the homeland such a fight would produce. Which indicates along with your long train of driveby hit and run posts you've never had a complete thought in your entire life.
It's still a racist statement

Makes it easy to kill people when you think they are all barbarians

It's still a racist statement

Makes it easy to kill people when you think they are all barbarians
Your Guy Xi Jinpingpong of the CCP is the one talking war against Taiwan.

Taiwan is not talking about starting a war against the Beijing ruled mainland CCP-PRC. It's Xi supported by 98.6% of Chinese who is talking war to gain conquest and possession of Taiwan. The Chinese people love it, want it, demand it. They want the Party's military arm to assert itself in some way, shape or form.

Nor am I talking in any way genocide against the population of the mainland. Not ever. That's your OTT stitch. Never has the thought occurred to me nor would it occur to me. "Kill 'em all" is your dementia about me and your derangement only.

Indeed as this proves and as we have seen, you will say anything in your determined and unrelenting campaign to clear a path for Beijing to make war against Taiwan for the purpose of seizing it. Moreover you want to fight the barbarian Chicoms in the homeland instead with massive civilian casualties and an immense physical destruction of my country.

The more you go on relentlessly and obsessively the more desperate, reckless and obvious you become.

Your Guy Xi Jinpingpong of the CCP is the one talking war against Taiwan.

Taiwan is not talking about starting a war against the Beijing ruled mainland CCP-PRC. It's Xi supported by 98.6% of Chinese who is talking war to gain conquest and possession of Taiwan. The Chinese people love it, want it, demand it. They want the Party's military arm to assert itself in some way, shape or form.

Nor am I talking in any way genocide against the population of the mainland. Not ever. That's your OTT stitch. Never has the thought occurred to me nor would it occur to me. "Kill 'em all" is your dementia about me and your derangement only.

Indeed as this proves and as we have seen, you will say anything in your determined and unrelenting campaign to clear a path for Beijing to make war against Taiwan for the purpose of seizing it. Moreover you want to fight the barbarian Chicoms in the homeland instead with massive civilian casualties and an immense physical destruction of my country.

The more you go on relentlessly and obsessively the more desperate, reckless and obvious you become.
But you do hate the chinese. You think they are barbarians.

Makes it easier to kill them I guess

But you do hate the chinese. You think they are barbarians.

Makes it easier to kill them I guess
That's all you do is guesswork.

You want to "give 'em all we got" if the Chicoms attack Hawaii at some point after seizing Taiwan for free as you look the other way. That would of course include the major U.S. military base at Guam among other U.S. territories across the Pacific.

Indeed, you would fight 'em in the USA rather than in a forward deployment of U.S. and allied forces such as at Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Australia and so on. You want instead to fight in the U.S. homeland only, where countless American civilians would die and become blown up casualties of war, and where U.S. citizens property would be devastated, infrastructure public and private would be demolished -- supply chains wrecked.

What besides would you have the I Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Pendelton CA do if the Chicoms attempted a fait accompli against Hawaii or Guam -- or both simultaneously. That is, conducted a massive and swift attack designed to seize the islands before the U.S. could deploy sufficient forces to defend 'em against swarming waves of Chicom missiles incoming. To include so called carrier killer ballistic missiles. Are you going to send the I MEF to fight in Hawaii and Guam, or would you retain the I MEF in California for when the Chicoms attack there next. Or fight in Hawaii but not Guam. You haven't any clue and your thoughtless mindlessness would be criminal in its character and nature.

Lindberg's so called America Firsters didn't have any answers either which is why they dissolved in humiliation and stupidity four days after Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941.

That's all you do is guesswork.

You want to "give 'em all we got" if the Chicoms attack Hawaii at some point after seizing Taiwan for free as you look the other way. That would of course include the major U.S. military base at Guam among other U.S. territories across the Pacific.

Indeed, you would fight 'em in the USA rather than in a forward deployment of U.S. and allied forces such as at Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Australia and so on. You want instead to fight in the U.S. homeland only, where countless American civilians would die and become blown up casualties of war, and where U.S. citizens property would be devastated, infrastructure public and private would be demolished -- supply chains wrecked.

What besides would you have the I Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Pendelton CA do if the Chicoms attempted a fait accompli against Hawaii or Guam -- or both simultaneously. That is, conducted a massive and swift attack designed to seize the islands before the U.S. could deploy sufficient forces to defend 'em against swarming waves of Chicom missiles incoming. To include so called carrier killer ballistic missiles. Are you going to send the I MEF to fight in Hawaii and Guam, or would you retain the I MEF in California for when the Chicoms attack there next. Or fight in Hawaii but not Guam. You haven't any clue and your thoughtless mindlessness would be criminal in its character and nature.

Lindberg's so called America Firsters didn't have any answers either which is why they dissolved in humiliation and stupidity four days after Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941.
There is no guesswork. Yiu think the Chinese are barbarians

Back
Top Bottom