• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US triple-murder suspect accused of cooking woman’s heart and serving it to other victims

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

• Lawrence Paul Anderson allegedly slew his neighbour, removed the organ and took it to his uncle’s home, where he cooked it with potatoes

• The suspect wanted to feed his family ‘to release the demons’, an agent wrote in a search warrant
An Oklahoma man who had been released early from prison in January as part of a mass commutation effort is now accused of three killings, including the death of a neighbour whose heart he cut out, authorities said.

A judge denied bail on Tuesday for Lawrence Paul Anderson, who faces three counts of first-degree murder, one count of assault and one count of maiming for the attack this month in Chickasha, about 35 miles (55km) southwest of Oklahoma City.

According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OBSI), Anderson is accused of killing Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, and cutting out her heart.
===============================================================================================
A real life Hannibal Lechter. Potatoes? I guess he didn't have any fava beans or a light chianti.

• Lawrence Paul Anderson allegedly slew his neighbour, removed the organ and took it to his uncle’s home, where he cooked it with potatoes

• The suspect wanted to feed his family ‘to release the demons’, an agent wrote in a search warrant
An Oklahoma man who had been released early from prison in January as part of a mass commutation effort is now accused of three killings, including the death of a neighbour whose heart he cut out, authorities said.

A judge denied bail on Tuesday for Lawrence Paul Anderson, who faces three counts of first-degree murder, one count of assault and one count of maiming for the attack this month in Chickasha, about 35 miles (55km) southwest of Oklahoma City.

According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OBSI), Anderson is accused of killing Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, and cutting out her heart.
===============================================================================================
A real life Hannibal Lechter. Potatoes? I guess he didn't have any fava beans or a light chianti.

:sick:

That there is a whole lot of crazy, not criminally insane crazy, but certainly nuts

This guy probably is insane, but OK will likely declare that he is not.

He sounds severely mentally ill.

Well it's what the Polynesian cannibals would do, so why not here?

Just kidding.

I find it baffling that human beings like this exist. If he's not criminally insane or on drugs, then I just can't imagine the mindset.

Death penalty would have fixed this years ago.

Oklahoma let him out because.........

============================================================

......Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) commuted Anderson’s sentence in June 2020 under the belief, his office claimed, that Anderson would be moving out of the state. Per The Oklahoman:

The governor acted after being told Anderson was going to live in Texas with his daughter and work for his son-in-law in the oil field, the interim secretary, Jason Nelson, said. His plans for release were later changed to the home of his uncle and aunt in Chickasha.......

===============================================================

........they thought he would move to Texas ?

Some people put their heart into their cooking, this guy put someone else’s heart into his.

That reminds me of this ......

I saw a poster with a picture similar to this one in an Italian restaurant with the slogan:

Put a little Italian in every pot.

I lost my appetite.

1614244973806.png

Was he a Latino?

That reminds me of this ......

I saw a poster with a picture similar to this one in an Italian restaurant with the slogan:

Put a little Italian in every pot.

I lost my appetite.
You lost your appetite because a cute little kid is in a pot?

Back
Top Bottom