• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Top Commander In Europe Forced To Rebut Latest Biden Remarks

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
How many people do we need on the payroll to cover for Gramps Biden when he starts running his mouth?

In the latest episode we now have a top Commander who essentially said Biden was lying when he said Americans were training Ukraine soldiers in Poland.

=========================================

n yet another awkward contradiction out of this US administration concerning Ukraine, which at this point seems to come almost daily, the head of US European Command was forced to issue a contrary explanation after Biden on Monday said multiple times that US forces are "helping train" Ukrainian troops in Poland.

This triggered a rebuttal of the US Commander-in-Chief from Gen. Tod Wolters, who also serves as NATO’s supreme allied commander in Europe. On Tuesday Gen. Wolters denied that the US is currently training Ukraine forces in Poland.

"I do not believe that we are in the process of currently training military forces from Ukraine in Poland,"the top general told a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

How many people do we need on the payroll to cover for Gramps Biden when he starts running his mouth?

In the latest episode we now have a top Commander who essentially said Biden was lying when he said Americans were training Ukraine soldiers in Poland.

n yet another awkward contradiction out of this US administration concerning Ukraine, which at this point seems to come almost daily, the head of US European Command was forced to issue a contrary explanation after Biden on Monday said multiple times that US forces are "helping train" Ukrainian troops in Poland.

This triggered a rebuttal of the US Commander-in-Chief from Gen. Tod Wolters, who also serves as NATO’s supreme allied commander in Europe. On Tuesday Gen. Wolters denied that the US is currently training Ukraine forces in Poland.

"I do not believe that we are in the process of currently training military forces from Ukraine in Poland,"the top general told a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

Trump just asked Putin to release dirt on his political opponent.

You may not like Biden, but at least he’s American.

What, only the Russians can attempt to confuse their enemies???? I favor any effort we make to confuse the Russians.

Helping train =/= train

I'm $ure you can figure it out.

I didn't see in the OP where Trump was brought up. Could you point that out? I mean, you did try to police my actual relevant comment in another thread as being irrelevant to the subject but here you are...writing irrelevant shit. Outstanding.

Essentially what this says is Biden really isn't in charge he's just a figurehead and disregard what he says.

I'm glad they have the good sense to say that about president Abraham Simpson. But it really sort of destroys this concept of democracy it's a regime of unelected officials that are running the country essentially because they picked a person they could control.

Tell me you haven't trained anyone in the military without saying you haven't trained anyone in the military.
Smh.

Days after Russia invaded Ukraine last month, the US State Department announced it was sending nearly $54 million in humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Over the weekend, the White House directed another $200 million for defense services, including military education and training.

Hey @pocket aces. You caught one.

(was the dollar sign not a good enough clue?)

Smh.

Days after Russia invaded Ukraine last month, the US State Department announced it was sending nearly $54 million in humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Over the weekend, the White House directed another $200 million for defense services, including military education and training.

Hey @pocket aces. You caught one.

(was the dollar sign not a good enough clue?)
There's a word in there..."services". Hmmm....

I didn't see in the OP where Trump was brought up. Could you point that out? I mean, you did try to police my actual relevant comment in another thread as being irrelevant to the subject but here you are...writing irrelevant shit. Outstanding.
Perspective.

There's a word in there..."services". Hmmm....
There are lots of words. Some are big words. Take your time. (training is a service. do you not know that?)

Here it is again:

Helping train =/= train

I'm $ure you can figure it out.

If you can't, I don't know what to tell you.

Are you sure about that?

Perspective.
Perspective on an entirely different topic? What relevance is that? Seems like you're guilty of what you falsely tried to police me about and you don't seem to care. Funny.

Perspective on an entirely different topic? What relevance is that? Seems like you're guilty of what you falsely tried to police me about and you don't seem to care. Funny.
The perspective is that Trump is the front runner GOP candidate in 2024, and Biden may be his opponent. Therefore it’s important to put everything Biden does in the context of the alternative.

So what’s worse?

1) Saying that Americans are training Ukrainians in Poland, and maybe being wrong? Or
2) A former President asking America’s enemy and a war criminal to help him undermine his political opponent and our current President?

Last edited:
The perspective is that Trump if the front runner GOP candidate in 2024, and Biden may be his opponent. Therefore it’s important to put everything Biden does in the context of the alternative.

So what’s worse?

1) Saying that Americans are training Ukrainians in Poland, and maybe being wrong? Or
2) A former President asking America’s enemy and a war criminal to help him undermine his political opponent and our current President?
2 is worse, but that doesn't mean Biden can't be criticized, and that's what you're not understanding.

2 is worse, but that doesn't mean Biden can't be criticized, and that's what you're not understanding.
Didn’t say you can’t, but everything he does and says will be examined through the prism of his contrast to his alternative. That will happen until, at the very least, Trump can be known to no longer be a 2024 candidate.

And right now, Biden is the superior choice for whoever is in the White House in the next term.

If this is the worst he is done, I'd say we're in good hands.

again it is ZeroHedge = ...........

And now you're going to sit there droning on with the comically hostile bullshit until he rolls his eyes and walks away, whereupon you will declare victory. How that schtick does not get boring for you I'll never know.

It's obvious what Cardinal was saying and why. So too is the relevance, at least unless/until Trump croaks or all his Trumpists wake up to reality. Until then, he remains relevant to any criticism of Biden a Trumpist makes. Can't whine about Biden if you support and will vote for a corrupt criminal who tried to destroy American democracy and is now yet again begging our "greatest geopolitical foe" to make up more dirt on a political opponent. Thems the rules.

Didn’t say you can’t, but everything he does and says will be examined through the prism of his contrast to his alternative. That will happen until, at the very least, Trump can be known to no longer be a 2024 candidate.

And right now, Biden is the superior choice for whoever is in the White House in the next term.
That's what you want it to be to deflect away from Biden's failures. However, we're near the brink of Biden going down as one of the worst presidents of all time.

And now you're going to sit there droning on with the comically hostile bullshit until he rolls his eyes and walks away, whereupon you will declare victory. How that schtick does not get boring for you I'll never know.

It's obvious what Cardinal was saying and why. So too is the relevance, at least unless/until Trump croaks or all his Trumpists wake up to reality. Until then, he remains relevant to any criticism of Biden a Trumpist makes. Can't whine about Biden if you support and will vote for a corrupt criminal who tried to destroy American democracy and is now yet again begging our "greatest geopolitical foe" to make up more dirt on a political opponent. Thems the rules.
Yes...it was obvious Cardinal is trying to deflect away from the subject of Biden's failures. Do you purposefully craft your posts to be the most idiotic things every created?

The Putin crowd in this forum is trying so hard for their Hero of the Russian Federation medal. Do they really think they are fooling anybody?

That's what you want it to be to deflect away from Biden's failures. However, we're near the brink of Biden going down as one of the worst presidents of all time.
Compared to trump? Not even remotely true.

Back
Top Bottom