• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US to require foreign travelers to be vaccinated when restrictions lift

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yet our southern border is wide open with no vaccination restrictions, 200,000 people a month flooding in, and many bringing covid with them. What has become of this government and what are they doing to this country?

I heard it was 400,000 people a month, and they weren’t merely flooding in, they were tidal waving in. You know, like in World War Z… crawling on top of each other forming piles. It’s pretty awesome, I might travel down there and try to surf the wave of illegals. Also, they’re here to steal your job and vote for the gay people while infecting Floridians. #buildthewall #gbg3conspiracy #surfinTheIllegals

Yet our southern border is wide open with no vaccination restrictions, 200,000 people a month flooding in, and many bringing covid with them. What has become of this government and what are they doing to this country?

We're second-class citizens in our own country.
Not the language in this article:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The Biden administration is developing a plan to require nearly all foreign visitors to the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of eventually lifting travel restrictions that bar much of the world from entering the United States, a White House official told Reuters on Wednesday.

The Biden administration has interagency working groups working “to have a new system ready for when we can reopen travel,” the official said, adding it includes “a phased approach that over time will mean, with limited exceptions, that foreign nationals traveling to the United States (from all countries) need to be fully vaccinated.”

And whom should we presume are the exceptions?

I heard it was 400,000 people a month, and they weren’t merely flooding in, they were tidal waving in. You know, like in World War Z… crawling on top of each other forming piles. It’s pretty awesome, I might travel down there and try to surf the wave of illegals. Also, they’re here to steal your job and vote for the gay people while infecting Floridians. #buildthewall #gbg3conspiracy #surfinTheIllegals

Your smack does nothing to address the substance expressed in the O/P....

400k?

i heard 700k and half are ISIS terrorists, lizard people, child trafficers!

We're second-class citizens in our own country.
Not the language in this article:

And whom should we presume are the exceptions?
I wish he could mandate all citizens to be vaccinated.

Your smack does nothing to address the substance expressed in the O/P....
Of course it does. The OP referred to the flood of immigrants and I appropriately reminded her that if the mere flood became a tidal wave of immigrants, she could do some surfing.

How about mandating all non citizens be vaccinated?

Here's a compromise proposal: All vaccines that are refused by citizens are sent to the southern border for any immigrant to take if they want it.

Fewer vaccines go to waste, more immigrants are vaccinated, and righties lose yet another talking point. Everybody else wins.

I think that's a good idea. Right now the travel restrictions are a bit pointless and arbitrary. I'm in Portugal at the moment, and when I return home I'll need to get a covid test (even though I've already been vaccinated in the US). It would be good to just have a vaccine requirement so we can dispense with all the other nonsense at border control.

Here's a compromise proposal: All vaccines that are refused by citizens are sent to the southern border for any immigrant to take if they want it.

Fewer vaccines go to waste, more immigrants are vaccinated, and righties lose yet another talking point. Everybody else wins.
Here's a compromise. Send the illegals all back across the border with an identifying mark. Those who return will be dealt with very harshly.

Here's a compromise. Send the illegals all back across the border with an identifying mark. Those who return will be dealt with very harshly.
Or just give them a vaccine.

Which choice would Jesus make?

As much as I dislike tearing down the door instead of knocking, I agree.

You people have been swearing the southern border would destroy our nation for like 40 years now. When's doomsday coming? I got stuff to do.

This is all in the plan the globalists and their politicians are enacting to make us like china, with themselves as the ruling class. It goes along with getting rid of cash money, being able to control the media, and what people can say on social media, enacting authoritarian policies and trying to get rid of any defense methods the population has. It will not be 20 years before we are like Hong Kong residents.

Back
Top Bottom