• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Supreme Court Denies Trump Request To Block January 6 Committee From Obtaining Presidential Records

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So much winning. LOL.

More documents will be sent to the Jan 6th committee.

trump isn't going to be able to run out the clock or prevent the American people from knowing the full truth of what happened Jan 6th.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was the lone public dissent in Wednesday's order rejecting Trump's request to overturn the appeals court ruling and block the January 6 committee from accessing the relevant records.

8-1 decision. trump is in trouble. (y)

So much winning. LOL.

More documents will be sent to the Jan 6th committee.

trump isn't going to be able to run out the clock or prevent the American people from knowing the full truth of what happened Jan 6th.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Have any of his idiotic supporters claimed these are aCTivISt jUDgEs yet? The three he nominated I mean?

I'm sure Trump and his former administration are satisfied that they have nothing to hide and welcome the SCOTUS decision as an opportunity to communicate fully, openly, and freely with the Jan 6 investigation.

Disclaimer: That was sarcasm, I'm sure Trump and his merry band of sycophants are shitting themselves now that their last legal dodge in this matter has failed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Have any of his idiotic supporters claimed these are aCTivISt jUDgEs yet? The three he nominated I mean?
Their loyalty is to the Federalist Society. That's who really nominated them. tRump just put his signature on their choice.

Back
Top Bottom