• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US spy tag knows when you go to bathroom

3step

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
» DHS-Funded Spy Tag Knows When You Visit the Bathroom Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There are more and more rumors about Islamic State as the CIA project being spread in the world. There are also rumors about heroine business organized by the US forces in Afghanistan… Seems that our special services have much more secrets than we do.
But now: a new surveillance system! It’s easy to imagine that this technology is being developed for some sacred meanings, but it’s clear that it will be used to spy on everyone everywhere even at home. So how people can trust the government if the government don’t trust people?

» DHS-Funded Spy Tag Knows When You Visit the Bathroom Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

There are more and more rumors about Islamic State as the CIA project being spread in the world. There are also rumors about heroine business organized by the US forces in Afghanistan… Seems that our special services have much more secrets than we do.
But now: a new surveillance system! It’s easy to imagine that this technology is being developed for some sacred meanings, but it’s clear that it will be used to spy on everyone everywhere even at home. So how people can trust the government if the government don’t trust people?

Alex Jones' Infowars = Ignorant choice for information

Good luck to them I can't imagine a more boring job than counting how many times I go to the bathroom.

Good luck to them I can't imagine a more boring job than counting how many times I go to the bathroom.
You've read only the title or you just trolling?

Back
Top Bottom