• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Set to Block "russian" Debt Payments, Raising Default Odds

So...what about the people not getting paid? Are they just supposed to say, "Oh, well."?

Trump supporters didn't care if the US could pay their debts and played games, why do you care now? You Trump supporters WANTED us to default for your games. You're dismissed.

Trump supporters didn't care if the US could pay their debts and played games, why do you care now? You Trump supporters WANTED us to default for your games. You're dismissed.
yawn...

You don't have an answer to my questions, so you spout nonsense about Trump.

What good are you, eh?

You are dismissed.

So...what about the people not getting paid? Are they just supposed to say, "Oh, well."?
if I were an investor, I would accept rubles under the table, and for good reason. The ruble is now stronger than before the war started, so why not?

I can understand default hurting the economy if it's because a country ran their economy into the ground and can't pay. However, this is just the US refusing the money. Why would I, as an investor, blame the debtor for that? I'd blame the creditor and take the money myself. I think Russia's economy will be hurt for the short term, but not the long term.

if I were an investor, I would accept rubles under the table, and for good reason. The ruble is now stronger than before the war started, so why not?
The Ruble is being propped up thanks to a billion USD infusion from Russia's central bank.

When the money runs out to continue to do that you'd be left holding what is essentially litter.

The Ruble is being propped up thanks to a billion USD infusion from Russia's central bank.

When the money runs out to continue to do that you'd be left holding what is essentially litter.
lol nope

yawn...

You don't have an answer to my questions, so you spout nonsense about Trump.

What good are you, eh?

You are dismissed.

No instead I have the truth, unlike you and your lies about election fraud. You're still DISMISSED.

Back
Top Bottom