• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US sends mystery drones to Ukraine. Here's what we know about the weapon

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

USA, a leader in technologies, definitely has loads of new high-tech nobody knows about! I amazes how fast US can develop a new weapon for specific battle phases. This is insane capabilities.

Brave Ukrainian soldiers and civilians facing Golden Horde invаsion , you are all herоes, praying for your victory...SLAVA UKRAINE

High tech toys for the military. Putin needs to grow a brain. He just doesn't have the cards or the pile of cash to play at the high stakes poker table with the big dogs. He needs to withdraw while he still has power, otherwise he'll be arrested and imprisoned as a traitor.

No, let Putin stay in Ukraine. This war will be his end. Russia after him, is going to go further back economically and that's a good thing. Russia should not have any amount of say in the future.

No, let Putin stay in Ukraine.
as far as i understand its already official Turkish state strategy, i have seen rapports which suggest that Moscow can run its empire only 6 month more

1651580567742.png

No, let Putin stay in Ukraine. This war will be his end. Russia after him, is going to go further back economically and that's a good thing. Russia should not have any amount of say in the future.
Quickest way to eliminate Putin, make him ....a General... 🤣

I'm amazed about how great the Ukrainians are. They are fighting for their freedom, for democracy, for their lands, for the truth and for what's right.

If Putin has his arm in a wood chipper, we should make sure that chipper stays running at full speed.

If Putin has his arm in a wood chipper, we should make sure that chipper stays running at full speed.

To use you analogy, if he uses nuclear weapons in Ukraine, it would be like he was holding on to us as he was dragged into the chipper.

@Litwin I have no idea how you can keep up with all this information. Your dedication is great, stop overexaggerating the titles though. It reminds me of an Eastern European clickbait commercial. A fellow traveler salutes you.

Back
Top Bottom