• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US says it will not join Christchurch Call against online terror

It's a constitutional right. Only republicans are out there trying to stop people from voting. Look at Texas. Now they want to stop allowing ride sharing to voting stations.

I believe he has every right to vote, and so does everyone else in prison.

Typical with you that you're ok with removing rights from people. Sad.

Democrats engage in MASSIVE voter disenfranchisement.

You're goddamn right I will stand up for everyone's right to vote. It's not my elected officials denying everyone the ability to vote that they can. It's the right doing that.

So please, ****ing spare your fake ass moral outrage, its bull**** and you know it. Typical of you though given your other authoritarian stances.

Both parties engage in massive voter disenfranchisement; to deny this is to deny reality.

The idea isn't just to allow the Boston terrorist to vote...

And? If inmates voting is "a problem" then clearly we are incarcerating too many people.

Democrats engage in MASSIVE voter disenfranchisement.

I agree, they do. But they arent changing laws so old people can't catch an uber to a polling station like republicans in texas are.

I agree, they do. But they arent changing laws so old people can't catch an uber to a polling station like republicans in texas are.

Concur that this is incredibly sleazy; cue backfire...

Back
Top Bottom