• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US presidents are NOT Elected

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
US Presidents are not selected by the 'common people' at all!

They are Elected by bloodline!

It is all one big family, there is NO democracy in the U.S.

To say the US is free is an oxymoron.

What "bloodline" was Obama elected from? Or Clinton? Or Reagan?

US Presidents are not selected by the 'common people' at all!

They are Elected by bloodline!

It is all one big family, there is NO democracy in the U.S.

To say the US is free is an oxymoron.

is that so. "Oxymoron" is a nice word.

Or Lincoln or Cleveland or Garfield or WE COULD GO ON.

It would be nice if the OP knew what it meant.

Well, if the US Presidents are not selected, then that proves the US is not free

(There is also another thing that at the moment the US is for a great deal ruled by the U.N.!)

Well, if the US Presidents are not selected, then that proves the US is not free

(There is also another thing that at the moment the US is for a great deal ruled by the U.N.!)

Oh, Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick, this is one of THOSE threads.

The UN has zero control over U.S. policy, never has and never will. Take your lunacy someplace else. We're fully stocked up here.

Don't bother, Kobie. Just... don't.

SHOULDA TAKEN YO ADVICE SON

Oh, Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick, this is one of THOSE threads.

The UN has zero control over U.S. policy, never has and never will. Take your lunacy someplace else. We're fully stocked up here.

SHOULDA TAKEN YO ADVICE SON

zero control??? are you sure?

zero control??? are you sure?

Do you actually plan on introducing any evidence into your arguments or are you just here to post nonsensical bullshit?

Do you actually plan on introducing any evidence into your arguments or are you just here to post nonsensical bullshit?

well, for one it isn't non sensical bull**** at all

All presidents are the offspring of George Washington, he had many secret wives (he was a mormon after all) and they used different last names to hide his polygamy. It was Washingtons way of creating a monarchy disguised as a democracy in America. Why do you think King George III and George Washington share the same first name? Its because they were the same person!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

So yes all US presidents are of the same bloodline. It

All presidents are the offspring of George Washington, he had many secret wives (he was a mormon after all) and they used different last names to hide his polygamy. It was Washingtons way of creating a monarchy disguised as a democracy in America. Why do you think King George III and George Washington share the same first name? Its because they were the same person!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

So yes all US presidents are of the same bloodline. It

Nope

A 12 year old girl can do better!

well, for one it isn't non sensical bull**** at all

Then let's see your evidence. Got any links to show how the UN controls the US?

But US presidents are selected.

The US is also not run by the UN. If it was we wouldn't have gone into Iraq.

Then let's see your evidence. Got any links to show how the UN controls the US?

I can do that, but this thread is about the presidents being all one big family.

Well, I didn't want to spill the beans, but since it's out in the open now about presidents....

I have a tiny bee. It protects my cake.

There. I said it. And I am not ashamed.

They are selected by the American people. Exactly. Glad we got that into your thick skull.

Noe they are not Elected but they are Selected and certainly not by the american people.

Or you have to explain to me how come most US presidents are related!

Bloodline or not, the American "system" is so screwed up, one may wonder if it was designed by a sane person.

From the top, the votes by the ordinary voters are only advisory. The Electoral College can ignore the November votes and pick anyone they want. As Ann Coulter said, even Kim Kardashian.

Candidates are not required to submit to the states any proof that they meet the constitutional eligibility requirements. A couple of years in office, it may come out that the president is a fraud.

Only citizens are allowed to vote. Cool. But if you propose a national ID card to prove that one is, in fact, a citizen, Americans go apes**** and so do the federal courts.

Without run-off election, a Democrat with 25% wins if 75% is split among five conservatives. In a sane system, the run-off election would assure a conservative win - as it should. We all remember the Perot effect. This time it will be Johnson's 2% that will sway.

The primary elections are a mosaic of madness - each full of archaic rules going back to the days when a mule was the fastest means of transportation.

I wrote "mule", not "horse" to give some idiot a chance to ignore the rest of my post and argue about "mule".

What a system.

Noe they are not Elected but they are Selected and certainly not by the american people.

Or you have to explain to me how come most US presidents are related!

Most US presidents are not related. Off the top of my head the only ones I can think of that were are the Adams father and son and FDR and Teddy.

You still have offered no evidence as to why you think this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom