• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US prepares to start building portion of Texas border wall

Here you go again trying to justify your hate.
How many times does this make...three?

Just say YOU HATE TRUMP and walk away.
All of your other blah, blah, blah, is merely a fart in the wind.

Of course I dislike Trump, but not for the reasons I stated earlier. Those reasons make him objectively a horrible human being but let's be adults, everyone is flawed. But it's no surprise people dislike him for those however because hes in an exemplary case of venality.

Me personally? It's his political career that rankles me. He has promoted racism, division, ignorance, intellectual laziness, corruption and incompetence.

That is a perfectly rational position to have. If he hadn't done anything, kept his millions and his big mouth shut; stayed out of birtherism and the politics of hate, I wouldn't have an opinion on him at all. People aren't born just hating politicians for no reason. They do something to earn out ire.

Just screaming, it's all some irrational personal vendetta neatly avoids discussing the reasons people might disagree with an elected official, AKA the issues. I'm on these forums to discuss those reasons, not respond to juvenile trolling. So let's talk about those issues or not at all.

Last edited:
YOU HATE TRUMP.
Justify it any way you like.
The very real fact is YOU HATE TRUMP, so pardon me if i tend to dismiss your "evidence" to support your predetermined conclusion.
YOU HATE TRUMP.
Just say so and knock off all your other BS.
It is your opinion, YOU HATE TRUMP.

It is honesty time. Quit trying to qualify yourself.

YOU HATE TRUMP.
Trying to justify all your hate makes you look silly.

Just say YOU HATE TRUMP and be done with it.

I am sure you think he eats babies too. After all, he is evil incarnate and the most sinister person to ever walk the planet too, right?
This is how normal people view those with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
This is what you trying to justify your hate looks like to me.

Dude, take a step back and look at how immature your post looks. Embarrassing.

LOL. Where's the video of Obama not fulfilling his campaign promises?

Every president fails to fulfill campaign promises. The difference is those other presidents did not shut down the government in order to break a campaign promise.

But this thread isn't about Obama. Obama's Presidency is in the history books. Take your whataboutism elsewhere.

Last edited:
Now we've switched the debate to who is the biggest liar. All other liars can be forgiven.

My god, your reading comprehension.... :roll:

Should I put everything in bullet points like they do for your Dear Leaders daily briefings?

Should I put everything in bullet points like they do for your Dear Leaders daily briefings?

Actually, you need visual aids to duplicate Bolton's Trump briefings. You know....missiles over the Middle East with little doted lines charting a path from Iran to Israel....Little tug boats, smoke billowing from their little stacks and White/Blue/Red horizontal bar jacks towing Ukrainian ships out of the Kerch Strait...maps with little devils pointing to Bolton's "Trioka of Tyranny"....stuff like that.

Every president fails to fulfill campaign promises. The difference is those other presidents did not shut down the government in order to break a campaign promise.

But this thread isn't about Obama. Obama's Presidency is in the history books. Take your whataboutism elsewhere.

I think you need to look in the mirror at your whataboutism.

So you call someone a "Dear Leader" and you expect to be taken seriously? Your biased partisanship shows clear through.

Back
Top Bottom