• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US orders non-emergency personnel out of Lebanon

Beaudreaux

Preserve Protect Defend
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Where there's a will...
Let's see who would like be an armchair Psychologist, do the math, and see how many Factors and Facets apply here:

Psychopathy Checklist
Main article: Hare Psychopathy Checklist

Psychopathy is most commonly assessed with the Psychopathy Checklist, Revised (PCL-R) created by the Canadian researcher Robert D. Hare, based on Cleckley's criteria from the 1940s and on research on criminals and incarcerated offenders in Canada. Each of the 20 items in the PCL-R is scored on a three-point scale, with a rating of 0 if it does not apply at all, 1 if there is a partial match or mixed information, and 2 if there is a reasonably good match to the offender. This is said to be ideally done through a face-to-face interview together with supporting information on lifetime behavior (e.g. from case files), but is also done based only on file information. It can take up to three hours to collect and review the information.

Psychopathy Checklist-Revised: Factors, Facets, and Items

Factor 1

Facet 1: Interpersonal

Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning/manipulative

Facet 2: Affective

Lack of remorse or guilt
Emotionally shallow
Callous/lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

Factor 2

Facet 3: Lifestyle

Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
Parasitic lifestyle
Lack of realistic, long-term goals
Impulsivity
Irresponsibility

Facet 4: Antisocial

Poor behavioral controls
Early behavioral problems
Juvenile delinquency
Revocation of conditional release
Criminal versatility

Other items

Many short-term marital relationships
Promiscuous sexual behavior

Howdy MMC:

I saw that thread. Eerie timing I think.

And if anyone thinks that any response will be limited to across the big pond... well... I hope they think again and prepare accordingly.

Got that Right brutha.....to be aware is to be alive. ;)

Let's see who would like be an armchair Psychologist, do the math, and see how many Factors and Facets apply here:
I looked that up. It had a picture of Congress next to it, and an asterisk. The asterisk turned out to be a picture of Sarah Palin.

Howdy MMC:

I saw that thread. Eerie timing I think.

And if anyone thinks that any response will be limited to across the big pond... well... I hope they think again and prepare accordingly.

Putin has warned that a US attack on Syria will inflame the whole region!

I looked that up. It had a picture of Congress next to it, and an asterisk. The asterisk turned out to be a picture of Sarah Palin.

:lol: That's funny when I did it, the Asterisk mark.....said it was Jesse Jackson Junior. Plus there was a Hash-tag. That said look for his return after he serves his time. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom