• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US official shot in the face on Johannesburg tour bus.

Whats with the smiley emoticon? Are you happy that someone got shot in the face?

I thought the very same. Let's laugh at the misfortune of others, strange.

"Ha ha"? Smiley face? WTF is wrong with you?

"Ha ha"? Smiley face? WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with him? Getting on a South African bus unarmed? He thought that blacks will be scared away by his american citizenship? That's why the smiley face.

Sent from my LG-V490 using Tapatalk 2

WTF is wrong with him? Getting on a South African bus unarmed? He thought that blacks will be scared away by his american citizenship? That's why the smiley face.

How do you know the robbers were black? How do you know what the victim was thinking?

Just what we need, another racist clairvoyant.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

How do you know the robbers were black? How do you know what the victim was thinking?

Just what we need, another racist clairvoyant.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

FFS You are not from South Africa are you? Do you think the robbers were chinese or british or german or dutch ??? In South Africa the local media usually reports the ethnic group if not black! And no, I f and don't know what he was thinking - hence my question.

Back
Top Bottom