• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Not Responsible For Global Warming

You need to read the link in the OP. The tree huggers met and didn't even mention the US in their report of countries who needed to be called out for global warming violations.

You was a bit early in your celebration.:) That the price Fossil of the Day is awarded to a country on each day of the COP24 by The Climate Action Network, and US got the price on December 8.

How do you get from point a to point be with this declaration? Please, show your work. Give the numbers on the U.S.'s carbon footprint, and then justify it.
Post 50

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post 50

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And, how does that justify it?? That does absoultely nothing to answer my question. It certainly isn't a 'point'.

Now if there's a pair involved, it might be the nice type.

Moderate Right pretty clearly has an wildly inaccurate idea of what the "booby prize" represents. Would you agree?

Moderate Right pretty clearly has an wildly inaccurate idea of what the "booby prize" represents. Would you agree?

LOL... Where's your sense of humor?

What do you think they are indicators of?

You keep bringing them up as evidence of your claim. I have no such interest. Is there some reason you aren't answering?

So you can't answer the question?

I asked you first, and you used it to support your argument. You're the one refusing to answer, and are transparently trying to deflect it back to me. Why is that?

It's the entire basis for a thread you started and you can't even give a two sentence description of why you think this supports your argument.

I asked you first, and you used it to support your argument. You're the one refusing to answer, and are transparently trying to deflect it back to me. Why is that?

It's the entire basis for a thread you started and you can't even give a two sentence description of why you think this supports your argument.

Refer to post #, oh, now which one was that? Oh yeah, now I remember, post #1.

Refer to post #, oh, now which one was that? Oh yeah, now I remember, post #1.

You didn't explain in any post in this entire thread what you think a booby prize is. Your continued resistance to answering the question tells me what I need to know.

So, you think these prizes were for poor performance on greenhouse gas emissions targets. That about right? Are you willing to say yes or no or are you going to dance around some more?

I state the facts. Booby prizes were handed out and the US did not get any, even though the left would have you believe that Trump's US is at the heart of global warming. If we were we would have received booby prizes. We didn't. We are doing our fair share. It isn't up to us to do more than our fair share.

I state the facts. Booby prizes were handed out and the US did not get any, even though the left would have you believe that Trump's US is at the heart of global warming. If we were we would have received booby prizes. We didn't. We are doing our fair share. It isn't up to us to do more than our fair share.

That's a really high bar you've set there. At the awards ceremony, I didn't get any booby prizes, and, therefore, I won! It's the same as having received first prize don't you know.

Back
Top Bottom