• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Nazis hope Trump's win in presidential elex will give them kiss of life

dimensionallava

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Do you think a Donald Trump presidency would be a good thing or a bad thing for the American Nazi Party?

A win for Donald Trump in the presidential race would be a “great opportunity for white nationalists” to build “pro-white” unions, the leader of the US Nazi party said, adding that the candidate's statements have shown that Nazi views are not so unpopular.

The remarks were made by American Nazi Party (ANP) chairman Rocky Suhayda, on his radio program in July. The statements resurfaced in the US media on Saturday, with BuzzFeed releasing the audio from the program.

“We have a wonderful opportunity here folks, that may never come again, at the right time,” Suhayda said. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have shown that ‘our views’ are not so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

Suhayda said he believes Trump “is going to win the election this November, for various reasons.”

“I think it’s gonna surprise the enemy, because, I think that they feel that the white working class, especially the male portion of the working class, and with him his female counterparts have basically thrown in the towel. Given up hope of any politician again standing up for their interests,” he said.

If Trump wins, “it’s going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists, acting intelligently to build upon that, and to go and start – you know how you have the black political caucus and what not in Congress, and, everything, to start building on something like that,” the American Nazi leader said.

“It doesn’t have to be anti, like the movement’s been for decades, so much as it has to be pro-white. It’s kinda hard to go and call us bigots, if we don’t go around and act like a bigot. That’s what the movement should contemplate. Alright.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/355028-nazi-party-opportunity-trump/

Dunno. Will a Hillary Clinton presidency help the American Communist Party? I mean, as long as we're getting all hyperbolic and all, we might as well ask the other questions. Will Jill Stein help the AKC? Will Gary Johnson help bong manufacturers?

Dunno. Will a Hillary Clinton presidency help the American Communist Party? I mean, as long as we're getting all hyperbolic and all, we might as well ask the other questions. Will Jill Stein help the AKC? Will Gary Johnson help bong manufacturers?

Bong manufactures...ROTFLMAO. Classic! That's a good one.

****ing classic lol.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Yes, as would any candidate who opposes locking human beings in cages for owning an all-natural plant.

I'm not concerned about pot. I am concerned that these bongs be made here. American bongs for American stoners. And personally, I think most drugs should be legal. How another medicates him or her self is of no consequence to me - unless I happen to be working under a crane operator stoned out of his or her mind - things like that. Then I would take notice, because then the question becomes whether or not people are responsible enough to handle the freedom to do such things.

Yes, as would any candidate who opposes locking human beings in cages for owning an all-natural plant.

Be careful with the "natural," plant.

The human lungs were designed to breath natural air, right? Not smoke.

...then the question becomes whether or not people are responsible enough to handle the freedom to do such things.

Yep, the one million dollar question at that.

Be careful with the "natural," plant.

The human lungs were designed to breath natural air, right? Not smoke.

There are about a million ways to consume cannabis, including baking it into food or vaporizing it with zero smoke. Your objections are completely unfounded and arbitrary.

I'm not concerned about pot. I am concerned that these bongs be made here. American bongs for American stoners. And personally, I think most drugs should be legal. How another medicates him or her self is of no consequence to me - unless I happen to be working under a crane operator stoned out of his or her mind - things like that. Then I would take notice, because then the question becomes whether or not people are responsible enough to handle the freedom to do such things.

Totally agree. Some critical safety jobs should be drug tested, but the average person should be able to do what they want in their free time. If we legalize we can build up the American bong/weed-accessory industry and we can make a lot of jobs, income for the middle class, and tax revenue for the government. Everybody wins.

Dunno. Will a Hillary Clinton presidency help the American Communist Party? I mean, as long as we're getting all hyperbolic and all, we might as well ask the other questions.

Other questions. Ok.

Has the American Communist Party said that Hillary's election would be a great opportunity for communists?

Other questions. Ok.

Has the American Communist Party said that Hillary's election would be a great opportunity for communists?

I wouldn't believe them either way any more than I'd believe a bunch of Nazis, so it's inconsequential to me. I've noticed that extremists generally say extreme things that bear little relation to the truth.

There are about a million ways to consume cannabis, including baking it into food or vaporizing it with zero smoke. Your objections are completely unfounded and arbitrary.

My "objection" is a common sense observation. The human lungs are at their best breathing air, not smoke. Any routine assault to the body of nearly any substance is not good for it. Dope, alcohol, food, sun, hot, cold, etc.

For the record...I don't care if you smoke it, eat it, or shove it up your bung, which I'm assuming is one of those "millions of ways."

Other questions. Ok.

Do they need to? Hillary is a collectivist, and has been since her college years.

My "objection" is a common sense observation. The human lungs are at their best breathing air, not smoke. Any routine assault to the body of nearly any substance is not good for it. Dope, alcohol, food, sun, hot, cold, etc.

For the record...I don't care if you smoke it, eat it, or shove it up your bung, which I'm assuming is one of those "millions of ways."

The human lungs are at their "best" when you're a performance athlete who regularly does high intensity training, but I doubt you do that. The point is that YOU or anyone else doesn't have a right to have the government control other people's bodies. Your body is yours and yours alone and you can do whatever you choose with it. As I already pointed out, you don't have to smoke anything to consume cannabis, you could simply lick a lollipop if you wanted. Let's give liberty a try.

The human lungs are at their "best" when you're a performance athlete who regularly does high intensity training, but I doubt you do that.

ROTFLMAO. Yep, and they probably don't smoke routinely.

The point is that YOU or anyone else doesn't have a right to have the government control other people's bodies.

LMAO, I guess you missed the part where I said I don’t care about your dope.

Your body is yours and yours alone and you can do whatever you choose with it.

Not a problem until it interferes with my life, and then we will have problems.

As I already pointed out, you don't have to smoke anything to consume cannabis, you could simply lick a lollipop if you wanted. Let's give liberty a try.

LOL. Very creative.

ROTFLMAO. Yep, and they probably don't smoke routinely.
LMAO, I guess you missed the part where I said I don’t care about your dope.

Not a problem until it interferes with my life, and then we will have problems.

LOL. Very creative.

Pardon me, I'm about to watch Michael Phelps, a regular cannabis consumer wreck his competition on the world stage.

Pardon me, I'm about to watch Michael Phelps, a regular cannabis consumer wreck his competition on the world stage.

I like the way dopers justify their inability to cope. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom