• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US/NATO Provoked Ukraine War Say Most Experts On Russia

The "whatever" is that there are more apologists for Putin on the R than the L. That is fair and an equation that proves more con apologists than lib. You're only proving that you don't/can't/won't grasp equivalence.
No, what it's proving is that for this situation, it doesn't seem to matter R or L. Or I should say, it doesn't matter to me. There seems to be plenty of so called Progressives and Liberals that sound like their apologizing for Putin.

I don't generally judge people by their political lean, as I've met as many shitty Liberals as I have Conservatives and Progressives.

No, what it's proving is that for this situation, it doesn't seem to matter R or L. Or I should say, it doesn't matter to me. There seems to be plenty of so called Progressives and Liberals that sound like their apologizing for Putin.

I don't generally judge people by their political lean, as I've met as many shitty Liberals as I have Conservatives and Progressives.

What is it that "...so called Progressives and Liberals..." are saying that "...sound like their apologizing for Putin."?

Back
Top Bottom