• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Military Tracks UFO

What do you think it is?

• Aliens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trick of the light/ camera malfunction

• Fake News!

• Total voters

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
First is the excerpt form Tucker Carlson:

Then Neil DeGrasse Tyson discusses it on CNN, he says it doesnt mean aliens, but he doesnt know what it is (weird logic):

i1txwID.jpg

Last edited:
UFO just means unidentified flying object. Could be anything, like experimental aircraft from china or something

Space aliens are not visiting earth. If they were, Trump would know, and he would have already posted an idiotic misspelled tweet about it.

That travels horizontally above the ocean? Hookay...

The physics are not Hawking level. A sphere, a trajectory... work it out.

The physics are not Hawking level. A sphere, a trajectory... work it out.

A meteorite that changes direction and has no heat signature? Riight...

A meteorite that changes direction and has no heat signature? Riight...

At least now your objections make some sense, though I'm not sure we see that or would on that camera.

Then Neil DeGrasse Tyson discusses it on CNN, he says it doesnt mean aliens, but he doesnt know what it is (weird logic):

I haven't watched it, but I'd imagine that there are some fairly consistent things about anything - bird or craft - that flies in Earth's atmosphere, the more consistent the higher the speed. One doesn't necessarily have to know what a given object might be to reasonably rule out artificial crafts.

UFO just means unidentified flying object. Could be anything, like experimental aircraft from china or something

Probably the damn Russians doing hypersonic flight testing....:mrgreen:

Interesting HOW cavalier Degrasse Tyson is about a clearly identified, UFO.

Space aliens are not visiting earth. If they were, Trump would know, and he would have already posted an idiotic misspelled tweet about it.
:lamo

3. The magic number is 3, for anyone guessing how long it would take for some 'person' to Trump up a thread about UFOs.

:lamo

3. The magic number is 3, for anyone guessing how long it would take for some 'person' to Trump up a thread about UFOs.

Nice deflection. My point stands.

Nice deflection. My point stands.
You had no point. You had TTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!!! BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Its sad. SO ****ing sad.

You had no point. You had TTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!!! BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Its sad. SO ****ing sad.

nice double down. my point still stands.

UFOs remind me of those videos in which cats pursue a dot projected by a laser pointer. We are being punked by advanced teenagers in a parallel universe. We are the cats and the UFOs are the dots.

Back
Top Bottom