• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US Marine takes Trump to task on Purple Heart comments.

Oh, dear. You seem to think this thread is about Hillary Clinton.

Pathological Clinton obsession in its terminal stages is a sad thing to behold.

So, it's a mindless Trump bashing thread. Par for the course. Funny how the only time you even consider listening to a Marine is when you find one that will come out against Trump.

Oh, dear. You seem to think this thread is about Hillary Clinton.

Pathological Clinton obsession in its terminal stages is a sad thing to behold.

Said poster has the but, but, but Clinton disease.

See my response, it applies to you as well.

Btw, the Marine in the video is wrong. John Kerry wanted three (albeit something small a bandaid would cover), all the ****birds did. It meant a ticket back to the world.

So, it's a mindless Trump bashing thread. Par for the course. Funny how the only time you even consider listening to a Marine is when you find one that will come out against Trump.

Nah. I listen to Marines when they're relevant to the topic of the thread.

Sorry such a simple thing is lost on you.

Nah. I listen to Marines when they're relevant to the topic of the thread.

Sorry such a simple thing is lost on you.

Your posting here betrays that as an untruth.

Btw, the Marine in the video is wrong. John Kerry wanted three (albeit something small a bandaid would cover), all the ****birds did. It meant a ticket back to the world.

Surely you can substantiate this bull**** claim? Of course you can't.

And yet you attempt to obfuscate what this Marine has to say by presenting a totally unrelated video about Hillary Clinton.. Weak ass sauce.

Funny indeed.

Are you calling the Marine a liar?

The only mindlessness that was "par for the course" is that of Trump's minions, when they automatically pop into every thread that appears to be about Trump to demand that we look anywhere but at Trump.

Back
Top Bottom