• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US is losing the war

Comrade Brian said:
Don't be an idiot.

Nice job, comrade. Now we know Geography was your best subject and debate was your worst.

KCConservative said:
Nice job, comrade. Now we know Geography was your best subject and debate was your worst.

KCC, no it was English.........He did not know what the word "Some" meant.......

Robin the US and us will never lose the War no probs about that.

kind regards

mikeey

Navy Pride said:
KCC, no it was English.........He did not know what the word "Some" meant.......

I know what "some" means.

And actually I am a fairly good reader, except for the fact that I tend to skim-read, I read some words every once in a while and I piece them together.

KCConservative said:

Debate must also be your worst skill.

Comrade Brian said:
I know what "some" means.

And actually I am a fairly good reader, except for the fact that I tend to skim-read, I read some words every once in a while and I piece them together.

If you know what "Some" means why did you post this?:confused:

[QUOTEAnti-War people? I'm anti-War and Geography is probably my strongest subject.][/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom